• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Arrested last night

Slidell Jim

I will work on getting a transcript together that I can share. I have the transcript from the suppression hearing available that I can share. I will work on putting that on here or scanning it to share or something.

That could be an interesting read. Also was there any audio/vidoe of the encounter. I understand it was at a checkpoint. Sometime there are videos available from the multiple cruzer cams or body mic's of the revenue collectors. Was there any such media made available to you in this case?

Orion_13

I will work on getting a transcript together that I can share. I have the transcript from the suppression hearing available that I can share. I will work on putting that on here or scanning it to share or something.

Let me know if I can help you with that. I live here in Paducah and have access to a scanner that can scan 50 pages to a pdf and email it to you in about 2 minutes. I would be willing to do the scans while you watch or just set it up and let you put the paper in the tray and hit the button. Just let me know.

Orion

CharleyCherokee

I would actually appreciate that. I'll have to find the time to have you do that sometime. Otherwise I'm going to have to type it out.. So yeah. I'll get in touch with you.