Thread: Applebees OC Friendly!

Applebees OC Friendly!

I was OCing at an Applebees today with the family and as I sat down the waiter said that I couldn't I have my gun in there and that was their policy because it's the law. I explained that law has changed and never applied to OC anyways then asked to speak to the manager. The guy walked off and in a few minutes was back and apologized saying he was not aware of the change and was sorry for the trouble! The rest of night was great, food was good, service was timely and we tipped him a little extra.

It's good to know that Applebees is OC friendly has, I suppose, briefed their staff on such matters(or I got lucky with a gun savvy manager).

PS:This was in Chesterfield VA at the Applebees on Hullstreet near Genito.

Cool

I've never had a problem in any Hampton Roads area Applebee's or Ruby Tuesday's.

Tchotchkes, excuse me, TGI Friday's are generally posted.
    The quiet war has begun, with silent weapons
    And the newest slavery is to keep the people poor, and stupid
    Novos ordo seclorum ~ Mustaine

Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Never had a problem OC'ing at Applebee's in the Richmond area.
    Remember Peter Nap and Skidmark. Do them proud. Be active. Be well informed. ALL rights matter.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when you may have to back up your acts with your life."

--Robert A. Heinlein

Hey NSA! *&$# you. Record this--- MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by wylde007 View Post
    I've never had a problem in any Hampton Roads area Applebee's or Ruby Tuesday's.

Tchotchkes, excuse me, TGI Friday's are generally posted.
    I usually OC at TGI Friday's their sign says no 'concealed' weapons. Haven't had any issues.
    When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force.

excerpt By Marko Kloos (http://munchkinwrangler.wordpress.com/?s=major+caudill)

Re: Applebees OC Friendly!

if the manager you talked to was a skinny guy with largish holes in his ears (Albert is his name), he's a good friend of mine, and oc's outside of work.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Applebees OC Friendly!

oops, upon re-reading, I realize that you didn't speak to a manager. anyways, there is a manager at that location who oc's.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

applebees in lynchburg has never given me any trouble

Founder's Club Member
    I've never had any issue at any of the Lynchburg Applebees or the one in Lexington.

Always + times there OCing, I remember our waiter was glad to see when I came in, as I educated him on some gun laws and gave out a card.
    How come a DUI you can get your driver licence back, which it is a privilege. But if commiting a felon, even something non violent like stealing, you are denied your constitutional rights for the rest of your life?
    If you don't support the Second Amendment to the Constitution, what other parts of the Constitution do you reject?
    More restrictions on guns? how about restrictions on chainsaws and knives?

Went to the one off of Indian River Rd today. Not a single problem
    ...To make my bullets go faster!

That is good to know! My wife craves their chicken fajita roll ups sometimes.

I know I am a few states over from you guys...But I have never had a problem in my local Applbees or several others I have been to.. All of them have never said anything about me Ocing... And the food and service is always good. Glad to hear things were corrected without incident for ya.