• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Applebees OC Friendly!

Jakeiscrazy

I was OCing at an Applebees today with the family and as I sat down the waiter said that I couldn't I have my gun in there and that was their policy because it's the law. I explained that law has changed and never applied to OC anyways then asked to speak to the manager. The guy walked off and in a few minutes was back and apologized saying he was not aware of the change and was sorry for the trouble! The rest of night was great, food was good, service was timely and we tipped him a little extra.

It's good to know that Applebees is OC friendly has, I suppose, briefed their staff on such matters(or I got lucky with a gun savvy manager).

PS:This was in Chesterfield VA at the Applebees on Hullstreet near Genito.

wylde007

I've never had a problem in any Hampton Roads area Applebee's or Ruby Tuesday's.

Tchotchkes, excuse me, TGI Friday's are generally posted.

builtjeep

if the manager you talked to was a skinny guy with largish holes in his ears (Albert is his name), he's a good friend of mine, and oc's outside of work.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

builtjeep

oops, upon re-reading, I realize that you didn't speak to a manager. anyways, there is a manager at that location who oc's.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

BOOMcat12B

I know I am a few states over from you guys...But I have never had a problem in my local Applbees or several others I have been to.. All of them have never said anything about me Ocing... And the food and service is always good. Glad to hear things were corrected without incident for ya. :)