• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Alabama trifold or card to pass out

Roughneckreed

Where could I get a trifold(s) to pass out to those in question of legality. I would love to have a pamphlet or something to give. I believe I'm the only one in my county that carries, openly or concealed, but I'm sure there are many who don't know that it is a legal practice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brimstone Baritone

I think the original trifold can still be found on AlabamaOpenCarry.com

Other than that, folks have made cards, half-page handouts, and now even brochures. If you come to one of our regular meets, someone can hook you up with a handful. I know I'll have cards to give out this Thursday at 6:pM at the Golden Rule in Trussville. You could likely get the new color brochures either up in Huntsville or down in Tuscaloosa.

Last edited:

Roughneckreed

I live in southern Alabama. Little town called Chatom. That's along ways from tuscaloosa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andrew Salinas

Last edited: