• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I went to McDonalds the other day.

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator
All the McDonalds in KY are anti. I even called corporate(not in Ky) once to get their official stance. They said they didn't want guns in their stores unless you are LEO. I can't find the thread but another OCDO user posted about his bad experience at McDonalds.

I'm surprised by this. McDonalds is thought of pretty friendly to OC in Michigan; I'm not aware of any issues here. In fact, we've held impromptu OC get-togethers at a few of them.

davidmcbeth

Banned
I banned McDonalds when they banned smokers ... did not patronize their stores for 20 yrs afterwards.

And now carriers?

See, ya didn't complain about smokers now they are after you.

Last edited: