Thread: Israeli OC goes viral

Israeli OC goes viral

Guns don't kill people. Drivers on cell phones do.

Notice how everyone is calm, enjoying the day! Here, you would think someone saw 'Jaws' 20 feet from shore.

Regular Member Brimstone Baritone's Avatar
    I'm sorry, discussion of long gun OC is against the rules of this forum.

I'm sure all the panicking people are behind the cameraman. He was just taking a picture to give to the police as evidence before he, too, ran away in fear.
    There was a time that the pieces fit, but I watched them fall away, mildewed and smoldering, strangled by our coveting. I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing. Doomed to crumble, unless we grow and strengthen our communication. -Tool, "Schism"

Campaign Veteran
    If she didn't also have a FULL MAGAZINE on her, the guns is completely useless...so I wonder where she's carrying THAT item. ;-)

...unless the IDF doesn't allow off-duty people to be REALLY armed, which it pretty stupid in Israel given that ANYTHING can happen at ANY time there.

Even on a beach.
    Last edited by cloudcroft; 09-06-2012 at 09:00 PM.

Activist Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudcroft View Post
    If she didn't also have a FULL MAGAZINE on her, the guns is completely useless...so I wonder where she's carrying THAT item. ;-)

...unless the IDF doesn't allow off-duty people to be REALLY armed, which it pretty stupid in Israel given that ANYTHING can happen at ANY time there.

Even on a beach.
    That is what happens when you attack others and then run to the U.S. for protection!
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.