Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Somalia vacation spot for the anarchist

Somalia vacation spot for the anarchist

Hurry before they form a government and rules and laws.

Thumbs up

That's pretty good!
    Last edited by hjmoosejaw; 09-04-2012 at 11:07 AM.
    watch your top knot !

I find it amusing that you pretend to be "a Ron Paul supporter", and then, when people call you on your partisan bull****, you fall back on Facebook-style not-clever-just-ignorant mocking, trying to belittle libertarianism. No really, people are taking you more seriously, now. Good work.

Quote Originally Posted by ()pen(arry View Post
    I find it amusing that you pretend to be "a Ron Paul supporter", and then, when people call you on your partisan bull****, you fall back on Facebook-style not-clever-just-ignorant mocking, trying to belittle libertarianism. No really, people are taking you more seriously, now. Good work.
    I am not belittling libertarianism, I am making fun of anarchists. I am no longer a Ron Paul supporter since he decided to buddy up to white supremacists and anarchists. Thanks to some here I did some more research and have found that Paul has some nasty skeletons in his closet. I believe in many of the libertarian ideals, I do not condone hooliganism from anybody.

This was not intended to be a Ron Paul thread, but if that is the way you see it to bad. If you can't take a joke, then you are in for a rough time in life. Seems a lot of anarchists can dish it out, but not take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    Okay you have taken this free speech thing too far. Luckily we have government regulated speech police and you are guilty of being obnoxious.

Report to federal prison for your 12 month re-education program. Paid for by YOU.

Idiot.
    You didn't need to personally sign your post, but I appreciate your honesty.

David Rovics - I'm A Better Anarchist Than You (Song)

David Rovics - I'm A Better Anarchist Than You (Song)

More anarchist entertainment

A Wisconsin Anarchist Reacts to Walker Recall Win

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    A Wisconsin Anarchist Reacts to Walker Recall Win

Hey I know her!!! That's Vera De Milo. Though... her voice has changed since her days on "In Living Color".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC4-2b2DjEs

I am not belittling libertarianism, I am making fun of anarchists. I am no longer a Ron Paul supporter since he decided to buddy up to white supremacists and anarchists. Thanks to some here I did some more research and have found that Paul has some nasty skeletons in his closet. I believe in many of the libertarian ideals, I do not condone hooliganism from anybody.

This was not intended to be a Ron Paul thread, but if that is the way you see it to bad. If you can't take a joke, then you are in for a rough time in life. Seems a lot of anarchists can dish it out, but not take it.
    You may have intended to make fun of anarchists... and the video was funny... but libertarianism is far from anarchism. Your video specifically mentions libertarianism. What does that have to do with anarchism? It appears to me the author of the video has a bit of talent for comedy, but is absolutely ignorant about what it means to be libertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by georg jetson View Post
    You may have intended to make fun of anarchists... and the video was funny... but libertarianism is far from anarchism. Your video specifically mentions libertarianism. What does that have to do with anarchism? It appears to me the author of the video has a bit of talent for comedy, but is absolutely ignorant about what it means to be libertarian.
    This is one of the problems with libertarians not distancing themselves from anarchists. The video was probably made by a progressive, but it has two points, libertarians are mistaken for anarchists who do hide under the libertarian flag. Most of the crazies are not real libertarians because anarchist believe in no government and mob rule. The libertarians I know believe in the constitution. Libertarians are also not republicans and have no business trying to infiltrate the republican structure, then try to assert their authority and change republicans. It would be as stupid as having Hillary running as a libertarian. The libertarians have a party they should use it.

This is one of the problems with libertarians not distancing themselves from anarchists. The video was probably made by a progressive, but it has two points, libertarians are mistaken for anarchists who do hide under the libertarian flag.
    And how exactly do we "distance" ourselves? By what form of media do we do this? Which network will be interviewing Gary Johnson this evening to give him a chance to set the record straight? No.. the libertarian party is relying on well informed and motivated citizens to determine why the libertarian party is the best choice in all levels of government. Those that won't/don't think for themselves will never come to understand the libertarian platform and therefore any such "distancing", even if well executed, falls on deaf ears.

Most of the crazies are not real libertarians because anarchist believe in no government and mob rule. The libertarians I know believe in the constitution. Libertarians are also not republicans and have no business trying to infiltrate the republican structure, then try to assert their authority and change republicans. It would be as stupid as having Hillary running as a libertarian. The libertarians have a party they should use it.
    We will.
    Last edited by georg jetson; 09-04-2012 at 03:23 PM.

Is Gary Johnson a libertarian, or is he a republican running on the libertarian ticket? Was he a libertarian as NM governor, who ran as a republican? It seems that the the libertarian party has identity issues, and yes Johnson had a chance to straighten some of these out on the Daily Show, which when done left even more confusion. For the libertarian party to be taken seriously they need to take responsibility for their problems and resolve them with blaming the other parties. Running libertarians on either R or D tickets and blaming the other parties is poor marketing of the libertarian brand.

Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    There is absolutley nothing in common between anarchists and libertarians. Anyone who even attempts to draw those comparisons is an idiot at best and a dishonest idiot at worst.
    "Many people concerned about the erosion of individual rights (otherwise known as Libertarians) find themselves working along side people who claim to advocate liberty, yet who seek the establishment of what has been called anarchocapitalism. This article will examine anarchocapitalism in order to show that the arguments made for it are false, that anarchy would achieve the opposite of man's rights, and that anarchocapitalist ideas can only sabotage and destroy the true movement toward liberty. The result of this association is that Libertarians and their political party have been corrupted by fringe groups whose only goals are to move into the mainstream by means of the concept of freedom. This approach has only worked to the detriment of rights-advocating Libertarians and has enabled the enemies of freedom (that control the media) to relegate them to the fringes. "

Anarchy, Liberty and the Libertarian Party

By

Roberto Diego

http://www.insmkt.com/liberty.htm
    --------------------------------------
    The true dishonesty and ignorance is a anarchist claiming to be a libertarian. Anarchists commonly resort to name calling particularly calling others with opposite opinions "idiot" or "Stupid" in fact there are many too many to post comic parodies with the typical anarchist name calling when confronted with facts. They serve no good purpose to the libertarian party, why true libertarians put up with it is baffling to say the least. Not only are anarchist the laughing stock of the political community, they have made the libertarian party less viable as seen by my opening video.

The libertarians I know believe in the constitution.
    No. They believe in liberty. They may also believe the Constitution of the United States prescribes a government suitably designed so as to preserve liberty, but not necessarily. In fact, it's not all that common. More likely, they simply believe that the government of the Constitution is less liberty-threatening than the government of today. Even that, however, is far from universal among libertarians.

You've spent a couple threads trying to make a token nod to principles you only pretend to endorse because they're popular among the more rational members of this forum, while simultaneously trying to defend and endorse supporting the Republican party and its nominee. You should understand that the people who actually hold said principles are discerning enough to see through the ruse.

No. They believe in liberty. They may also believe the Constitution of the United States prescribes a government suitably designed so as to preserve liberty, but not necessarily. In fact, it's not all that common. More likely, they simply believe that the government of the Constitution is less liberty-threatening than the government of today. Even that, however, is far from universal among libertarians.

You've spent a couple threads trying to make a token nod to principles you only pretend to endorse because they're popular among the more rational members of this forum, while simultaneously trying to defend and endorse supporting the Republican party and its nominee. You should understand that the people who actually hold said principles are discerning enough to see through the ruse.
    What are you a mind reader? You do not know jack caca about my principles. Why is it a small portion of people who claim to be libertarian spend their time acting like anarchists? And how bright is that considering that Johnson tells Stewart that actually looking for republican and democrat votes? Keep with the name calling, insults, and dumb assumptions and see how that works for Johnson. Maybe some of you should actually listen to your candidate, and stop running people away from your candidate.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tu...2/gary-johnson

You might want to read your party platform since it references the constitution or rights from the constitution several times. But in the good news column Samalia has all the liberty one could wish for.
    Last edited by WalkingWolf; 09-04-2012 at 07:01 PM.

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by georg jetson View Post
    You may have intended to make fun of anarchists... and the video was funny... but libertarianism is far from anarchism..
    This is an argument you just can't win. These are the people that believe (incredibly!) that either Romney or Obama in the WH is what our country needs. They know that libertarianism is not anarchy. But any resistance to the totalitarianism paradise they are trying to build must be vilified.
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

Is Gary Johnson a libertarian, or is he a republican running on the libertarian ticket? Was he a libertarian as NM governor, who ran as a republican? It seems that the the libertarian party has identity issues, and yes Johnson had a chance to straighten some of these out on the Daily Show, which when done left even more confusion. For the libertarian party to be taken seriously they need to take responsibility for their problems and resolve them with blaming the other parties. Running libertarians on either R or D tickets and blaming the other parties is poor marketing of the libertarian brand.
    It's too bad people like you make up the majority of the country, so worried about the brand. So worried about the letter next to the name.
    If people would vote for the man and not what ever limp-dick their party puts up no matter what, we might not be in this position.

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by twoskinsonemanns View Post
    This is an argument you just can't win. These are the people that believe (incredibly!) that either Romney or Obama in the WH is what our country needs. They know that libertarianism is not anarchy. But any resistance to the totalitarianism paradise they are trying to build must be vilified.
    Well unless somebody can convince republicans and democrats to vote for Johnson it is going to be either Romney or Obama. Calling people stupid for some reason I don't think it is going to convince anybody to vote for Johnson. Seems kinda counter productive to me, but hey.

Calling people stupid for some reason I don't think it is going to convince anybody to vote for Johnson.
    I may or may not think people who are going to vote for Obamney are inclredibly stupid. Either way I never said that.

Quote Originally Posted by twoskinsonemanns View Post
    I may or may not think people who are going to vote for Obamney are inclredibly stupid. Either way I never said that.
    I didn't say you did, but nonetheless there have been, and in this very thread, those calling others names in the name of the libertarian party. The question is to sane libertarians is how is that going to help the party let alone the candidate. I have no problem in those that vote for Obama, Romney or Johnson. But the thought that a person would be called or even think they are stupid for exercising their privilege of voting be called stupid. It is the epitome of ignorance, it is why the Libertarian party has not advanced.

Somalia vacation spot for the anarchist

What are you a mind reader? You do not know jack caca about my principles.
    I know an awful lot about your principles, by reading what you write. Observant, rational people know a lot about the principles of candidates by reading what they write, listening to what they say, and observing their actions. These people also know there isn't an ounce of actual liberty-loving, or even conservative, principle in Mitt Romney.

The Internet may be semi-anonymous, but what you say is still said, and I can still take the measure of you as a person, whoever you might be.

Why is it a small portion of people who claim to be libertarian spend their time acting like anarchists?
    Now you're acknowledging that anarchists represent a small subset of self-identified libertarians. So what are you on about?

*stuff about the Libertarian Party*
    libertarian != Libertarian. Many self-identified libertarians are members of the Libertarian Party. Many self-identified libertarians are members of the Republican or Democratic Parties. Then there are a hell of a lot of self-identified libertarians who don't saddle themselves with any party affiliation. That you still can't fathom the distinction between libertarian and Libertarian is yet further demonstration of your willing subservience to Party over Principle.

I didn't say you did, but nonetheless there have been, and in this very thread, those calling others names in the name of the libertarian party. The question is to sane libertarians is how is that going to help the party let alone the candidate. I have no problem in those that vote for Obama, Romney or Johnson. But the thought that a person would be called or even think they are stupid for exercising their privilege of voting be called stupid. It is the epitome of ignorance, it is why the Libertarian party has not advanced.
    Ok. You quoted me when you said it so I assumed you meant me. My bad.
    Also I am not trying to advance any party. I don't give a second thought to parties. I am also not trying to convince people to vote one way or the other. It's pretty simple. People who allow themselves to believe whatever BS their news channel of choice feeds them will vote the way said news channel tells them to. They are manipulated into propagating the current trend of government growth and an eventual totalitarianism regime. People who are sick of Big Government and want to regain freedom will eventually find Johnson. Hopefully enough people wake up one day to recover this nose dive we are in.

Because even though the TV is trying to tell you our biggest threat is ***** getting married and crooked capitalists driving up the price of grammasí medicine.... The truth is the biggest threat to our freedom is a 16T debt and a government that grows every year. A catastrophe is on the horizon and the incredibly irrelevant differences between Obamney and Robama don't mean dick compared to what their fiscal monstrosities will bring.

That you still can't fathom the distinction between libertarian and Libertarian is yet further demonstration of your willing subservience to Party over Principle.
    This is a great success of those who wish to control the populous by maintaining the current system. Brand brand brand. Which letter do your vote? Most people are going to vote their letter no matter who they chose to represent it. Mitt is the perfect example. Probably the worst candidate I could have imagined them putting up. Big gov guy, gun grabber, flip flopper, liar, etc etc. The huge majority will vote the way they are told to by their letter..

I know an awful lot about your principles, by reading what you write. Observant, rational people know a lot about the principles of candidates by reading what they write, listening to what they say, and observing their actions. These people also know there isn't an ounce of actual liberty-loving, or even conservative, principle in Mitt Romney.

The Internet may be semi-anonymous, but what you say is still said, and I can still take the measure of you as a person, whoever you might be.

Now you're acknowledging that anarchists represent a small subset of self-identified libertarians. So what are you on about?

libertarian != Libertarian. Many self-identified libertarians are members of the Libertarian Party. Many self-identified libertarians are members of the Republican or Democratic Parties. Then there are a hell of a lot of self-identified libertarians who don't saddle themselves with any party affiliation. That you still can't fathom the distinction between libertarian and Libertarian is yet further demonstration of your willing subservience to Party over Principle.
    When it boils down to it, whether you like it or not, the choice is between Obama and Romney. Get over it. Even Johnson knows that acting like A$$es is not going to get votes, yet the same small but very vocal crowd runs around in futility trying to insult anybody that might vote for Johnson, an exercise in pure ignorance. I am about common sense, and the constitution, and conservative. There are things that make sense with all three parties, and things that do not. I do know that throwing **** in peoples faces does not get results, common sense. The misconceptions of Libertarians is mostly the libertarians fault, they are the ones that either clap their hands, mildly participate, and make excuses for the anarchists hiding in their party. I know it is not my problem to deal with.

Sticks and stones will break bones but name calling will not win an election or a primary.

When it boils down to it, whether you like it or not, the choice is between Obama and Romney.
    Only for those who have been convince of such by their manipulators.

The free people have other options.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast