• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I OCed Last Weekend

Law abider

For the first time, I OCed in my home town and in Prescott where my mom lives. I walked into Prescott IGA twice, no problem. I went to see my constitutional leo buddy, he was on partol and gave me a raised fist! Came over to see what gun I had and gave me more ammo from his supply!! The next day I OCed in Ellsworth, went to Freedom gas station, no problem so far. Went to the Dollar store, they gave me no problem. Then I went to the local grocery store, looked at plants for sale out on the lot. The manager came ans said a few nervous people said that a guy with a gun was out there. He told me that I can't OC or CC in the store bec of policy. I told him that my daughter worked there and that there were no signs forbidding firearms in the store posted. He said he will work in that. he also said that the gun was ok with him but the customers were nervous. I wondered why? I was dressed very well. Called the owner of the store, Neilsson Foods and he told me there was NO POLICY. I told him I shopped there and I needed to know policy OC or CC or both. He said if I forbid you, I'll loose business bec there are many like me out there. He asked me if it wasd ok if I CCed in the store. I complied. but will work on him over time to let me OC there. So there is my story in short hand. Very gratifying so far. No cops comming over yet.

M

McX

dang! free ammo from the cops?! i need to get in on that! where i carried?: couple of pet stores, hardware store, grocery store, walgreens, convenience store, gas station. got to educate an individual who tresspassed on my property, and the cops who showed up when he called them, about the Castle Doctrine. I love my job. carry on, carry often, carry out!

PS: carried at the local liquor store too.

PPS: almost forgot! over to Best Buy to get my copy of The Raid; Redemption. everything you need in a movie; cops, lots of druggy bad guys, automatic weapons, machetes, drug lords, subtitles, butt kickin kung fu! all you need to add is popcorn! dan tolong, menikmati sendiri!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkULMOFpuCo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TId2NDiuu2s

Last edited:

bigdaddy1

dang! free ammo from the cops?! i need to get in on that! where i carried?: couple of pet stores, hardware store, walgreens, convenience store, gas station. got to educate an individual who tresspassed on my property, and the cops who showed up when he called them, about the Castle Doctrine. I love my job. carry on, carry often, carry out!

PPS: almost forgot! over to Best Buy to get my copy of The Raid; Redemption. everything you need in a movie; cops, lots of druggy bad guys, automatic weapons, machetes, drug lords, subtitles, butt kickin kung fu! all you need to add is popcorn!

Can you expound on your trespassing event? Was there another thread on this one?

Law abider

dang! free ammo from the cops?! i need to get in on that! where i carried?: couple of pet stores, hardware store, grocery store, walgreens, convenience store, gas station. got to educate an individual who tresspassed on my property, and the cops who showed up when he called them, about the Castle Doctrine. I love my job. carry on, carry often, carry out!

PPS: almost forgot! over to Best Buy to get my copy of The Raid; Redemption. everything you need in a movie; cops, lots of druggy bad guys, automatic weapons, machetes, drug lords, subtitles, butt kickin kung fu! all you need to add is popcorn! dan tolong, menikmati sendiri!

Yep my leo friend always gives me ammo. must have a big stash. He is a GOOD friend of mine too. Known him since 1996. Good cop too. Let's folks know about their constitutional rights/in alienable rights.
Need to buy 2 books. The one on OBL raid and the Jefferson lies by Dave Barton.

Can you tell me how to know which stores allow to OC? No one has posted in my town. Called the booze store owner. Know him. But he did not reply.

oliverclotheshoff

Last edited:

Law abider

I am glad I OCed and I also did again this weekend at the Prescott daze, towards the end bec I didn't make it in time. I had to bec I was afraid when I read what happened to MKE. I sent her a PM and asked that she should teach a course on boldness esp since she has reached celebrity status and what my fears are. However no one can give me boldness, so I just OCed! That is when my leo buddy saw me on patrol and gave me more ammo. So far I have had no problems. A store owner serving dogs for the KOC was happy to see me OC in downtown Prescott.
Thanks to guys and gals like you I am in debt to. Interceptor, Protias, Aaron, MKE, Greencounty pete, McX Old grump Paul etc, forgive me if I haven't mentioned you... Thanks. I love criticisms bec I am not God to know everything. Feel free like MKE to criticize my posts. I'll stay sober and won't ever run you guys down and If I disagree, I'll be ultra respectful.:D

protias

I am glad I OCed and I also did again this weekend at the Prescott daze, towards the end bec I didn't make it in time. I had to bec I was afraid when I read what happened to MKE. I sent her a PM and asked that she should teach a course on boldness esp since she has reached celebrity status and what my fears are. However no one can give me boldness, so I just OCed! That is when my leo buddy saw me on patrol and gave me more ammo. So far I have had no problems. A store owner serving dogs for the KOC was happy to see me OC in downtown Prescott.
Thanks to guys and gals like you I am in debt to. Interceptor, Protias, Aaron, MKE, Greencounty pete, McX Old grump Paul etc, forgive me if I haven't mentioned you... Thanks. I love criticisms bec I am not God to know everything. Feel free like MKE to criticize my posts. I'll stay sober and won't ever run you guys down and If I disagree, I'll be ultra respectful.:D

/Criticism

Your English hurts my brain.

/End Criticism

:p

M

McX

you are now declared a free citizen! like i B sayin; Carry On, Carry Often, Carry Out. as for a debt, you can send my cheeseburgers to.......i carried to my usual places, funny thing, they never rob the dollar store i carry to, always the one on the other side of town. either i'm a real bad ass, and well known, or perhaps the deterrent effect. it is odd, the clerks are always happy to see me when i come in. it's good to be loved...............somewhere at least.

* i B lookin sharp when i step out for walkin the walk with my new glam Falco on. makes me want to go in somewhere and shout: everybody freeze Miami Vice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWSdc8PZBMM

Last edited:

Sorcice

you are now declared a free citizen! like i B sayin; Carry On, Carry Often, Carry Out. as for a debt, you can send my cheeseburgers to.......i carried to my usual places, funny thing, they never rob the dollar store i carry to, always the one on the other side of town. either i'm a real bad ass, and well known, or perhaps the deterrent effect. it is odd, the clerks are always happy to see me when i come in. it's good to be loved...............somewhere at least.

I used to get free food from the gas station in CA when I worked as an armed guard. Always a lot of fishy looking characters in there and the clerks asked me to stick around a lot. I'd usually spend my lunch there chatting with the clerk. It's kinda funny watching some of the people turn on a dime and walk right back out when seeing an armed person. Especially since my firm's uniform looked really close to a Leo.

MKEgal

Sorcice said:
It's kinda funny watching some of the people turn on a dime and walk right back out when seeing an armed person.
No, it can't have happened that way.
Everyone Knows [TM] that criminals aren't scared away by OCers.
In fact, EK [TM] that criminals will kill OCers first.
[/sarcasm]

Law abider

No, it can't have happened that way.
Everyone Knows [TM] that criminals aren't scared away by OCers.
In fact, EK [TM] that criminals will kill OCers first.
[/sarcasm]

MKE what's up with your town: Son has a fight, friend calls, mom and pop arrive. Pop gives gun to mom. Mom gives it to son. He kill dude. WOW you must have tough dudes out there and tough cops. Must get my Swedish blond trained somewhere to watch my back when I visit Milwaukee to buy grub at Utsinger's. You got to be tough cause you said redheads are tough! My brother in law from Chicago did say that criminals kill OCers first.

Last edited:

NoTolerance

You have a little smudge of something on your nose, there...

:lol:

M

McX

You have a little smudge of something on your nose, there...

:lol:

dang. it appears sir you have No Tolerance...........................man, i'm hot tonight! i'll be appearing here throughout the week, tip jar is on the piano!

M

McX

carried to the DMV, carried to the DNR. all in the same building. interesting note; Dept. of Corrections office is posted. guess they dont like felons with guns in there, law abiding citizens either.

this just handed me:

Attachments

• anti gun logic spock.JPG
    anti gun logic spock.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 175

jpm84092

Law abider;1820499 I went to see my constitutional LEO buddy said:
I need to return to WI to visit you - just so the Yellow Cat can get in on this free ammo thing. (Which of course I will use to train other law abiding citizens with an eye toward being able to impart the necessary knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary to safely, legally, and effectively use such training to improve their ability to defend themselves, their families, and others, from those who would rape, pillage, plunder, or murder them.)

Yellow Cat Out -

Law abider

I need to return to WI to visit you - just so the Yellow Cat can get in on this free ammo thing. (Which of course I will use to train other law abiding citizens with an eye toward being able to impart the necessary knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary to safely, legally, and effectively use such training to improve their ability to defend themselves, their families, and others, from those who would rape, pillage, plunder, or murder them.)

Yellow Cat Out -

You are welcome to meet him. You'll love his views on the second amendment. Good guy and my buddy. Come back soon!

M

McX

carried to the usual haunts. carrying while fall fishing, the tunas dont seem to care. saw a bit in the local paper this a.m city is reconsidering their posting no carry. i wonder what the fish's stand is on this, i will consult the next one i catch.