• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

You gotta love the letters antis write.

pkbites

This old bat named Sandra Richins got a rambling, idiotic letter published in the Meewaukee Urinal. It's hilarious.

I appreciate these people writing such tripe and getting it published. It exposes what they really are: ignorant, clueless nuts!

-Pete Beitz

MKEgal

I can think of a few other names, but you've hit the high points with "ignorant", "clueless", & "nuts".
Looks like there are very few people supporting her point of view (mostly using emotions & insults), and a dozen or so (so far) supporting RKBA (mostly using logic & facts).

Old Grump

"Why encourage tragedy?

Please, no more guns in the hands of people who want to be heroes or think they can protect their families and homes. Many are shot with their own guns."

Thank heavens for cool reasonable thinkers like Sandra, she is right of course. heroes who shoot bad guys should be ashamed of themselves. After all if some policemen are bad shooters how can us untrained Hoi Polloi possibly be able to claim an expertise with weapons that some officers who are highly trained do not possess. We are lucky we haven't all been killed in our sleep by our vicious guns turning otherwise decent men women and children into slavering automatons with only death and destruction on their minds. Besides do not muggers, rapists, armed robbers and spree shooters have a right to a safe environment too, well don't they? My goodness how dare we take it upon ourselves to visit harm, death, destruction and agonizing pain on these poor miscreants. They are just doing what they have to do to survive. Allowing ourselves to be knifed raped, beaten and robbed is a small price to pay for otherwise being safe from those insidious guns.

Way to go Sandra, you are my hero. would you please send me an autographed picture of yourself, I want to put it in a place of honor.

Law abider

WE had the same response here when the CCL was passed. Just subjective emotional hype. She believes that only leos are the ones who shoot well have the right to bear arms. Let's all write a response to her letter.

MKEgal

Old Grump said:
Way to go Sandra, you are my hero. would you please send me an autographed picture of yourself, I want to put it in a place of honor.
If you're planning what I think you're planning, you're gonna need lots of pictures.
I think they're going to get holes in them fairly frequently. :rolleyes:

Old Grump

Cows, horses, pigs, and my favorite mule I could reason with but an anti is absolutely convinced that only police officers are qualified to carry arms and only police officers need to carry arms and their mind will not change until they have been mugged. God Forbid that happens but it has changed the minds of more than one anti- after coming face to face with deadly force and they realized dialing 911 is not the same as being able to defend yourself here and now. All you can do is smile, be tolerant, be polite and let them do the caterwauling and hysterical wild eyed scenarios where guns are evil and make good people evil. Let the public sort out the nuts by being a good example for our side.