• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

“The only way you going to stop this is you going to have to leave one laying in the

j4l

http://www.barstoolsports.com/bosto...e-the-face-of-the-baddest-mofo-on-the-planet/

WCPO – A suspected robber is dead after breaking in to a Boone County home early Monday morning. Three men broke into 92-year-old Earl Jones’ home in the 15000 block of Violet Road in Verona at about 2:40 a.m. and Jones shot one of the men as he was coming up the stairs of his basement. Jones is not facing charges for the shooting. Jones told officials that Monday morning’s incident was the third time his home has been robbed. “Somebody got into the basement, this is a full basement and I was on the bed fixing to go to bed,” Jones said. “And I’m very sensitive, I was in the military, you have to have good ears. And I heard something just as I sat down, ‘clonk, clonk, clonk,’ and I said well somebody is in the basement and he’s going to come upstairs. So I heard him when he was coming up the steps, I had the gun so I was sitting there when he opened the door.” “I’ve been robbed so much in the past five weeks, I said it’s going to have to be a message to the people. The only way you going to stop this is you [going to] have to leave one laying in the grass. That’s the only way you’re [going to] stop it,” Jones said.

Well Clint Eastwood just got put on notice by Earl Jones. I mean this is some straight up Gran Torino **** except real. Seriously there is a legitimate chance this is the best quote I’ve ever heard in my life.

“The only way you going to stop this is you going to have to leave one laying in the grass”

And that’s exactly what he did. It’s the difference between World War II Vets and everybody else on the planet. Like lots of people including myself like to talk trash and act tough. World War Vets don’t act tough. They are tough. Because when you dodged bullets on the beaches of Normandy and saw half your friends die serving this country there is no way you’re gonna let some punks rob your house. I would have hid under my bed. Earl Jones laid one out on the grass to send a message and didn’t even think twice about it. We’ll see if anybody robs his house again. America **** Yeah!

hjmoosejaw

That is a cool line. He reminds me of my dad, a 91 year old WW2 vet. They say what they mean and mean what they say.