Thread: Kansas OC dinner/meet!!

Kansas OC dinner/meet!!

Sat Sept 8 @ 6pm..Golden Corral at 13440 BlackBob in Olathe Ks

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.40 View Post
    Sat Sept 8 @ 6pm..Golden Corral at 13440 BlackBob in Olathe Ks

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    Dangit! I will be halfway to Microsoft in Seattle at 6pm...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

"The problem with Internet quotes is that no one has verified the source" -- Abraham Lincoln

Open carry dinner went well!! There was 4 people and alot of strange looks but other than that it was a normal dinner out. Thanks to Mark and his wife that joined us...it went better than expected!! We then went to Bass Pro in Olathe and everything went fine there too! Overall a good night!!

Re: Kansas OC dinner/meet!!

Wish I could have made it. I am on the other side of the state at a family reunion. Maybe next month.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!

I missed it as well, I was coming back from a week in California, Sanfran area. Glad to get back, ok place to visit once in a lifetime....... but wouldnt live there. Visited a couple gun shops and one shooting range, will talk about it at our next months meeting.From what I gathered from the local shops, we think we have issues in missouri????? Just talk to those in california, they have some ISSUES, GLAD TO BE BACK IN MISSOURI!!!!!
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

Banned
    Hi guys.

A secondary issue for consideration is to how to get Charles (RB for Chiefs) back to his pre-injury performances. I have him in my fantasy team .. and he underperformed this week.

Do what ya can, thanks!

Keep the faith !