Thread: Once Again Dudley brown Of The Gun Rights Is Sounding The Alarm

Once Again Dudley brown Of The Gun Rights Is Sounding The Alarm

Please see message and pass it on. I hope I got the video link.

http://www.nagr.org/UN_DWB_Video_Stans.aspx?pid=1b
    Last edited by Law abider; 09-05-2012 at 05:29 PM.

Here we go again! The sky is falling!!!
    "I can live for two weeks on a good compliment."
    ~Mark Twain

Herp un guns derp
    "If we were to ever consider citizenship as the least bit matter of merit instead of birthright, imagine who should be selected as deserved representation of our democracy: someone who would risk their daily livelihood to cast an individually statistically insignificant vote, or those who wrap themselves in the flag against slightest slights." - agenthex

Break out the credit cards

We need to pay Dudley quick so that he can tell us what's happening and who to vote for.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Banned
    seen this before ... and everytime its a meeting 2 days from now,

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Anybody know about InfoWars.com? Here's a 21 minute video that says the UN gun ban has been in the works since 1961 WITH the co-operation of the U.S.!![/size][/font]

Troops Ordered To Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyfkQ...eature=related
    I know of infowars.com. they have near-zero credibility, they get some things right on occassion, but nearly all their strories are written through a lense of conspiracy theories.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

So I went and read the document showcased on infowars

The document that the previous poster put up from infowars, says Nothing about civilian arms. It exclusively details a plan for nuclear weapons disarmament and the reduction of standing armed forces in the devloped world and turning all international disputes and enforcement of international disputes to the UN, nothing in the full context of this document indicates a desire to completely disarm civilians, it exclusively refers to military armament, obviously I'm not a big fan of that either, but lets keep things in context, the story on that video was false in the sense that they took the entire report out of context.

NRA Member