• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ok ! I give up ! Why does Social Security need 174,000 hollow-point bullets ????

Old Grump

"Why is the agency that provides benefits to retirees, disabled workers, widows and children stockpiling ammunition? Whom are they going to use it on?"

"It's not outlandish to suggest that the Social Security Administration is purchasing the bullets as part of preparations for civil unrest," the website Infowars.com said.

Maybe they are stocking up so they can just kill off all who drain the system, The elderly, The Handi caped, sick children and adults?
This would make the cost going out in payments shrink? I wouldn't put it past any department of this United States. You can't trust any department!

Didn't bother to read the article? Are you just an echo chamber for all the weirdo arm waving idiots out there who make lots of noise but absolutely no sense at all. Not saying you are that kind of idiot, I am just curious as to the point of that mindless diatribe.

M

McX

there are 2 ways we can look at this matter/issue:

a government investment to respond to an armed criminal element.

or.............a government investment that some theorize we would 'get back' (when you think about it) when they are used on us.

depends upon your point of view, and what their 'plans' are. somehow i doubt the ammunition is there to deal with a zombie, or alien threat.

AaronS

I have to ask again.

Have any of our forum members ever seen any Social Security workers that carry a gun? I know I never even heard of this, but I guess I have not seen any S.S. workers on the street. Hmm, armed S.S. on our streets, kind of reminds me of something...
It does make me wonder what other Gov. branch's carry guns that I don't know about. I am very sure FEMA is a super big one on this list...

Me thinks this is going to become a real problem for us all someday soon...

Interceptor_Knight

I have to ask again.

Have any of our forum members ever seen any Social Security workers that carry a gun? I know I never even heard of this, but I guess I have not seen any S.S. workers on the street. Hmm, armed S.S. on our streets, kind of reminds me of something...
It does make me wonder what other Gov. branch's carry guns that I don't know about. I am very sure FEMA is a super big one on this list...

Me thinks this is going to become a real problem for us all someday soon...

Did you miss this post?

It isn't Social Security getting the ammo its the agents for the Inspector General who investigate Social Security fraud. ....

Law enforcement is armed as they should be. The threat is not LEOs with guns, it is too many voters who wish to do away with the CONUS and not enough voters who value it... Even if there were a magic reset switch, it would not take long for the entitled masses to vote in more of the same. That is why the soapbox the ballot box and the jury box are the most powerful tools at our disposal right now to reform our Congressional demographic and Legislation. If you would ever need to use your cartridge box, it would already be too late.