Thread: there is karma in the world

there is karma in the world

But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most...
    A person who has for untold centuries maintained the imposing position of spiritual head of four-fifths of the human race...
    All religions issue bibles against him, and say the most injurious things about him, but we never hear his side. (twain)

Banned
    I hope the mother does what is right for this little girl for a change and that does not include forcing her to have her dead criminal boyfriend's baby. from the article

I don't think the author is a devout catholic ...

Winners all in that story !

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I hope the mother does what is right for this little girl for a change and that does not include forcing her to have her dead criminal boyfriend's baby. from the article

I don't think the author is a devout catholic ...

Winners all in that story !
    Not really. Now the eleven-year-old child will have to deal with the mental scars from having been abused by her mother's boyfriend. I sincerely hope this child gets the counseling she needs to move beyond this.

One moral from this story is that both men and women should take careful notice of whom they allow to be around their children.
    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."