• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CHP Officer Shot

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Investigators found a handgun, two loaded gun clips and a knife in the Jeep, Lee said.

So where is the M1? :p

Don't you just love how the MSM uses the incorrect terminology! I get so tired of hearing the news talk about clips when they are speaking of magazines, or when they are speaking about sporting rifles but call them assault rifles! If they want to get technical, every rifle, down to single shot muzzle-loaders, should be called an "assault" rifle. All of these rifles can be USED to assault people, but the rifle can't do it itself, so why do we call them assault rifles? I have never once witnessed a rifle commit an action all by itself, which is exactly what assault is, an action!

EMNofSeattle

Why can't you stand Dr. Paul? Do you hate liberty? Do you love big, unconstitutional government? Do you love government intrusion into our everyday lives? Do you believe the government has a right to regulate everything under the sun?

I don't see how anyone that enjoys their liberty could hate Ron Paul, unless they are asleep and unaware of the truth, or have been brainwashed by the MSM. Do some research man. Do you like Obama or Romney? These two are the exact same, and they are hand picked to continue the destruction of our once great country!

He's a scam artist, that's why. he rolls in so much in donations and yet I've never seen or heard any commercials for mr. paul.

He also lies while campaigning. He claims he's "never voted for earmarks" when in fact he inserts earmarks on bills that he knows will pass and then votes against the bill. are multimillion dollar handouts to the texas shrimp industry constitutional KY? he also claims he had overwhelming support in the military, based on surveys his own campaign administrered

How about taking campaign donations in order to pay for flights he'd already recieved reimbursement for from the House. I don't think so, this man is a corrupt politician. it's always the same it's just a shame and that's all.

Tacitus42

He's a scam artist, that's why. he rolls in so much in donations and yet I've never seen or heard any commercials for mr. paul.

He also lies while campaigning. He claims he's "never voted for earmarks" when in fact he inserts earmarks on bills that he knows will pass and then votes against the bill. are multimillion dollar handouts to the texas shrimp industry constitutional KY? he also claims he had overwhelming support in the military, based on surveys his own campaign administrered

How about taking campaign donations in order to pay for flights he'd already recieved reimbursement for from the House. I don't think so, this man is a corrupt politician. it's always the same it's just a shame and that's all.
+1 Paul is a whining antisemite. Didn't win any contests this year, sorry the voters have spoken, Paulbots are just butthurt because the majority of people just can't see how much smarter they are.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Ron Paul Supporter Shoots CHP Officer Dead

+1 Paul is a whining antisemite. Didn't win any contests this year, sorry the voters have spoken, Paulbots are just butthurt because the majority of people just can't see how much smarter they are.

Do you have some evidence for your anti-Semite claim?

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Well, technically, assault is the intimidation created by a threat. Battery is the physical action.

You are absolutely right. The correct term would be battery, but I am so used to listenening to people call battery assault that I figured calling it what it really is would confuse.

EMNofSeattle

Do you have some evidence for your anti-Semite claim?

Well Paul has never openly said "I am an anti-semite" but I certainly question him for several reasons such as

Paul would immediately cut all foreign support to Israel, which would be a death sentence for that country.
Paul's base comprises of all sorts of people who hold anti-semitic views, such as 9/11 twoofers and neo nazis, and the like, he has never condemned these people and actively courts their votes (remember birds of a feather)

According to a former staffer he said "we had no business saving the jews from Hitler"

I really don't think Paul himself is a knowing anti-semite, i think he's out of touch with reality. he's getting old and senile. he probably doesn't even realize what he's doing half the time.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
...Paul would immediately cut all foreign support to Israel, which would be a death sentence for that country.....

NOT anti-Semite. More like, anti-foreign aid, no matter who you are. BIG difference, HUGE. Does not deserve mention even if you have other legitimate anti-Semite claims.

I think it is also not a death sentence. There are plenty of Jews (and their supporters) in this country (many of them quite wealthy and influential) who could together match the foreign aid given to Israel by our government. One could argue that's the way it should be anyway.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
...Paul's base comprises of all sorts of people who hold anti-semitic views, such as 9/11 twoofers and neo nazis, and the like, he has never condemned these people and actively courts their votes (remember birds of a feather)...

So, um, what does that say about Obama from other types of racists?

Racists are allowed to vote. It doesn't mean the candidates they want are racists.

Last edited:

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
...According to a former staffer he said "we had no business saving the jews from Hitler"...

I could actually easily envision a conversation where this could happen. World War Two could have been purely a defensive war for the US. And in the mind of a strict isolationist, it should have been. I do not know how strict of an isolationist Dr. Paul is, but this is a statement that could easily be taken out of context, which you did not provide. I would like to see it.

So, in reality, nothing you posted is proof of anything. We could probably assemble some isolated and associative comments from your past and paint you however we wish, as well.

Now, all that said, I DO NOT KNOW if Dr. Paul is anti-Semitic or not. But you have certainly not done anything to convince me that he is.

Last edited:

KYGlockster

Activist Member

Do you have a cite that proves he didn't receive strong support from the military? Out of everyone who donated that listed their occupation, as is preferred, Ron Paul received the largest amount of documented donations from military personnel.

How many of Dr.Paul's earmarks were hardmarks, and how many were softmarks? How many earmarks were for tax exemptions, and how many were not? When you discuss such topics, they need to be discussed in detail. If you are going to throw "facts" around, then we need all applicable information to base our own decisions on. It is irresponsible to throw certain facts around without affording the intended audience with other pertinent information. Not all earmarks are bad, and some are simply recommendations as to how money should be spent.

If this is all you have to say that is bad about Dr. Paul then he is one hell of a politician. I enjoy my freedom, and nobody is going to protect that freedom like Dr. Paul. We haven't had a president in years that hasn't destroyed our freedoms, and it would be nice to have a president that would protect those freedoms for a change, and stand up for the Constitution.

Can you throw a cite my way concerning the supposed campaign money he used to pay for flights, yet he supposedly already received payment for those flights from the house?

Dr. Paul is a scam artist? That is amusing. He raised several million dollars - our other candidates aren't happy unless they get close to a billion; what is wrong with those numbers?

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Well Paul has never openly said "I am an anti-semite" but I certainly question him for several reasons such as

Paul would immediately cut all foreign support to Israel, which would be a death sentence for that country.
Paul's base comprises of all sorts of people who hold anti-semitic views, such as 9/11 twoofers and neo nazis, and the like, he has never condemned these people and actively courts their votes (remember birds of a feather)

According to a former staffer he said "we had no business saving the jews from Hitler"

I really don't think Paul himself is a knowing anti-semite, i think he's out of touch with reality. he's getting old and senile. he probably doesn't even realize what he's doing half the time.

And? It is not our job, nor is it allowed by the Constitution to play babysitter. If Israel would stop doing what it does perhaps it would not face such problems. Perhaps we shouldn't have put our nose where it doesn't belong in the past and there wouldn't be an Israel to babysit. You are going to call Paul names for something a staffer "supposedly" said? That isn't exactly fair is it?

You don't have doubts about 9/11? They were conducting tests the day of the attacks that simulated the same attacks; NORAD was told to stand down and not intercept; they found explosives in the debris (only it was from peoples apartments and such, because the rest of the debris was rushed out of the country); thousands of architects and engineers have all said that it is a physical impossibility that the towers would fall at the speed of free fall, and that they would fall straight down; WTC building 7 wasn't even close to the towers, nor was it hit by anything, yet they determined it was unstable and that it should be "pulled." How do they "pull" a building? It takes weeks and large amounts of carefully placed explosives. Odd.....huh? What was in WTC building 7? Research it for yourself, you will be amazed. These buildings were designed to take multiple hits from 737s, yet they collapsed from being hit near the very top of the buildings. The center support beams never would have melted like they claim from jet fuel. There is too many variables to believe what the government said! Oh, and we knew who attacked us within 15 minutes, even though the man they said attacked us denied that he devised the plan! Go and continue watching MSNBC and keep believing everything they tell you. I will continue to keep an open mind, and listen to the facts before I make judgement.

Last edited:

EMNofSeattle

Do you have a cite that proves he didn't receive strong support from the military? Out of everyone who donated that listed their occupation, as is preferred, Ron Paul received the largest amount of documented donations from military personnel.

How many of Dr.Paul's earmarks were hardmarks, and how many were softmarks? How many earmarks were for tax exemptions, and how many were not? When you discuss such topics, they need to be discussed in detail. If you are going to throw "facts" around, then we need all applicable information to base our own decisions on. It is irresponsible to throw certain facts around without affording the intended audience with other pertinent information. Not all earmarks are bad, and some are simply recommendations as to how money should be spent.

If this is all you have to say that is bad about Dr. Paul then he is one hell of a politician. I enjoy my freedom, and nobody is going to protect that freedom like Dr. Paul. We haven't had a president in years that hasn't destroyed our freedoms, and it would be nice to have a president that would protect those freedoms for a change, and stand up for the Constitution.

Can you throw a cite my way concerning the supposed campaign money he used to pay for flights, yet he supposedly already received payment for those flights from the house?

Dr. Paul is a scam artist? That is amusing. He raised several million dollars - our other candidates aren't happy unless they get close to a billion; what is wrong with those numbers?

It's well document Paul fleeced his donors on those flights.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/06/us-usa-campaign-paul-idUSTRE8151W320120206

As far as the military deal, I know many people in the military, not one of them has been a paulbot and none of them have donated a penny to Ron Paul. Ron Paul's total military donations came up to what? 65 thousand dollars? even if each individual dollar had been donated by a different guy that's 65,000 servicemen, out of what? 2 million people currently serving, maybe 3 to 5 million if we include retirees and veterans in that figure. Futhermore this is determined by forms that the donor themselves fill out with no indepedent verification and yet Paul is out making the claim that the active duty armed forces overwhelmingly supports him and put out posters to that effect. He may not be "lying" in a highly technical sense, but he can't support that claim. That is dishonest certainly

as far as his subsidy claims, he claims to not support subsidies or government interference in the markets and yet... well i'll let this speak for itself.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ker-biography/2011/12/28/gIQAWjEaOP_blog.html

I actually have to give the Mad Doctor credit, he has lots of people who believe him, in fact the Ron Paul people are about the same as harcore Bama fans, they are like some creepy pseudo-religous cult who believe the every word of the Exhalted Dr. Paul.

davidmcbeth

Banned
sounds like the FBI claiming sovereign citizen movement is a terrorist organization with one pen and then with another, saying that they don't break the law.

Lasjayhawk

And? It is not our job, nor is it allowed by the Constitution to play babysitter. If Israel would stop doing what it does perhaps it would not face such problems. Perhaps we shouldn't have put our nose where it doesn't belong in the past and there wouldn't be an Israel to babysit. You are going to call Paul names for something a staffer "supposedly" said? That isn't exactly fair is it?

You don't have doubts about 9/11? They were conducting tests the day of the attacks that simulated the same attacks; NORAD was told to stand down and not intercept; they found explosives in the debris (only it was from peoples apartments and such, because the rest of the debris was rushed out of the country); thousands of architects and engineers have all said that it is a physical impossibility that the towers would fall at the speed of free fall, and that they would fall straight down; WTC building 7 wasn't even close to the towers, nor was it hit by anything, yet they determined it was unstable and that it should be "pulled." How do they "pull" a building? It takes weeks and large amounts of carefully placed explosives. Odd.....huh? What was in WTC building 7? Research it for yourself, you will be amazed. These buildings were designed to take multiple hits from 737s, yet they collapsed from being hit near the very top of the buildings. The center support beams never would have melted like they claim from jet fuel. There is too many variables to believe what the government said! Oh, and we knew who attacked us within 15 minutes, even though the man they said attacked us denied that he devised the plan! Go and continue watching MSNBC and keep believing everything they tell you. I will continue to keep an open mind, and listen to the facts before I make judgement.

The WTC complex was designed before the Boeing 737 when into service. The twin towers were designed to take the impact of A Boeing 707, but I doubt if they took into consideration what a full load of burning fuel would do.

To say that burning jet fuel won't melt structural steel is just flat wrong. burning Jet A can melt inconel (sp) and titanium. You have to reach a certain amount of airflow (Compressor or N1 speed) when starting a jet or turbine engine before you poke the fuel to it, or it will get so freeking hot that it will melt down the engine in a mater of seconds.

Now if the government was complicit in the events of 9/11, I don't know. But whenever I heat that the burning fuel could not melt the steel, which I know to be untrue, I tend to tune everything else said out.

Gil223

A cached look at the software engineer's Spartan personal website offered little information, other than a hint at political leanings: "I also contribute significant time to the Ron Paul campaign ... and the liberty movement."

Other than for purely political reasons, WTF difference does it make if he's a Ron Paul supporter? He could just as easily have been a supporter of the Special Olympics, and Ron Paul's brother, but he was not acting as an agent of Ron Paul or the Liberty Movement. :shocker: Pax...

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
Dear god! Benjamin Netanyahu is suggesting that Israel can hold it's own without us! HE IS ANTI-SEMITE!!!!

[video=youtube;UTTJ3WdYUDM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTTJ3WdYUDM[/video]

Gil223

Dear god! Benjamin Netanyahu is suggesting that Israel can hold it's own without us! HE IS ANTI-SEMITE!!!!

Israel has always done an excellent job of defending themselves. Some of us remember six days in June 1967, when Israel took out the air strike capabilities of five Arab-speaking nations - on DAY ONE. It was "no contest". But, what does this have to do with the thread topic - "CHP Officer Shot"? Pax...

Last edited: