• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Families Of Dogs Shot By Police Awarded Money

FireStar M40

What Do You Expect..!!..?

Years ago cops would approach a situation, take the parties aside, ask questions to determine what (if anything) should be done.. and then use whatever appropriate legal force and means to solve the problem at hand.

Now days with police departments becoming so militarized they rush into that same situation, knock heads, tase and shoot innocent victims :cry: .. and then after all is said and done, unfortunately try to cover up what just happened. :(

I guess it's the sign of the times now. :mad:

FireStar M40

Brimstone Baritone

Not good enough.

If it wasn't money from the pocket of the officer that pulled the trigger, it isn't good enough. I would want restitution from the perpetrator, not a ******* tax refund.