• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Islam opening of the DNC reminded me of this...

KYGlockster

Activist Member
With the DNC opening as it did, it reminded of this video

We have arrested 75 domestic terrorists, but not one of them has succeeded in their attacks? Wow, that will make you wonder huh? We are arresting people for domestic terrorism that don't believe in the Obama administration and don't share his destructive views of this country.

We are arresting our returning soldiers at alarming paces, and trying to brainwash the country into believing all returning soldiers are bad! And now look at all of the trashing of soldiers by the MSM!

I sure liked some of what this lady had to say though. I really like how she said if you live here you are an American, and not African-American, or Japanese-American! I also enjoyed it when she stated English is the language of America, and will remain so!

Last edited:

merc460

We have arrested 75 domestic terrorists, but not one of them has succeeded in their attacks? Wow, that will make you wonder huh? We are arresting people for domestic terrorism that don't believe in the Obama administration and don't share his destructive views of this country.

We are arresting our returning soldiers at alarming paces, and trying to brainwash the country into believing all returning soldiers are bad! And now look at all of the trashing of soldiers by the MSM!

I sure liked some of what this lady had to say though. I really like how she said if you live here you are an American, and not African-American, or Japanese-American! I also enjoyed it when she stated English is the language of America, and will remain so!

Those were some of my favorite points also. This sure would be a much better country if everyone felt that way, wouldn't it?

ldsgeek

The United States has no official language. It's a good thing too.

No, it's not. Language is one of the main binding forces in a culture and we are about the only country in the world that doesn't require our immigrants to assimilate to at least that amount. This is causing the majority of the problems in areas like Dearborn and most of the Southwest, where a large minority of the population refuses to join our culture and insists on our ways being bent to theirs.

Beretta92FSLady

Are you finished with your soap-boxery?

Any person who attempts to assassinate the President, well, is a Domestic Terrorist--do you not agree?

Can you link us up at the alarming pace of soldier arrest?--and that there is some large group of people with the means, and the access to mass media to depict returning soldiers as Bad.