• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

kellers CC ad

Jack House

I dislike that ad and would refuse to utilize their services, even if they were the cheapest by a mile in my area.

hjmoosejaw

I love the ad and would drive an extra mile to shop there. It's good to see somebody be so honest, without worrying about "political correctness". Screw "political correctness"!

Last edited:

Jack House

I love the ad and would drive an extra mile to shop there. It's good to see somebody be so honest, without worrying about "political correctness". Screw "political correctness"!
Yeah, I'm glad they're being honest so that I can mark them down as racist bigots long before I even consider stepping foot into their business. ;)

Ca Patriot

Yeah, I'm glad they're being honest so that I can mark them down as racist bigots long before I even consider stepping foot into their business. ;)

Islam isnt a race.

This business owner isnt a bigot, he is just making a business decision.

Dont be so butt hurt, just man up and accept that not everyone wants to arm a class of religious nutt cases.

In America a poll showed that 25% of Musloons believed suicide attacks on non musloons was acceptable.

Tawnos

Oh, so you're willing to let "non-Christian muslims" get the training so they can possibly use their guns against you sometime?
Of course, no muslim, not even one in the U.S. military, is going to decide to shoot up the joint someday.

Yeah - - - - right.

Yep, I'm willing to let anyone get the training they need to learn to use their firearms. Just because christians go and shoot doctors doesn't mean I should restrict their rights.

Can you show me where in the constitution it says "these rights only apply to people of JTHunter's belief system"?

Jack House

Islam isnt a race.
Arab is , however. "Non-Christian Arab." No matter how you slice it, that statement is racist. Excluding Muslims is just plain old bigotry. Funny how when this man does something that is undeniably bigoted, he is the greatest person in the world exercising his god given rights to run his business the way he sees fit. Yet, when YouTube blocked one video in countries where that video was causing problems and could possibly have lead to YouTube being blocked in those countries, they are immoral devil worshipers and horrible people!

Hypocrisy at it's finest, people. :rolleyes:

This business owner isnt a bigot, he is just making a business decision.
By choosing to exclude a group of people based on their religious views or race, he is being a bigot. Sorry, calling a turd a business decision wont make the stench go away.

Dont be so butt hurt, just man up and accept that not everyone wants to arm a class of religious nutt cases.
Right, we should stop arming Christians. :rolleyes:

In America a poll showed that 25% of Musloons believed suicide attacks on non musloons was acceptable.
I'm sure I can find a poll that shows 25% of Christians believe it is acceptable to slaughter non-Christians. Shall we give it a shot? :rolleyes:

hjmoosejaw

Racist bigot? 1) Like it or not, as long as it doesn't hurt anybody, it's his right to think what he wants. He should be able to do business with whomever he chooses. 2) I bet he wouldn't kill his daughter for dating a Muslim.

Jack House

Racist bigot? 1) Like it or not, as long as it doesn't hurt anybody, it's his right to think what he wants. He should be able to do business with whomever he chooses. 2) I bet he wouldn't kill his daughter for dating a Muslim.
1) Like it or not, he's a racist bigot. I'm also well within my rights to refuse him my business, which is all I have stated I would do. 1.5) Where was this argument in the YouTube thread? 2) Nah, he'd just kill the Muslim. :rolleyes:

hjmoosejaw

1) Like it or not, he's a racist bigot. I'm also well within my rights to refuse him my business, which is all I have stated I would do.
Exactly

1.5) Where was this argument in the YouTube thread?
They have the right to put it there, they have the right to take it off.

2) Nah, he'd just kill the Muslim.
THEN he would have to face the music for breaking a law.

Last edited:

person DJ

The man makes himself a target by taking away the rights of others. He may use his freedom of speech but he and others like him are the problem and I wish they didn't live in this country. I will stop short of saying they should not live here only that I don't want them to. I too have freedom of speech isn't it grand, well most of the time.

person DJ

I'm sure I can find a poll that shows 25% of Christians believe it is acceptable to slaughter non-Christians. Shall we give it a shot? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Christians have killed many in our history for not believing as they do.

hjmoosejaw

Exactly, just like anyone else. The comment you made was irrelevant.

Point being, he hasn't killed a muslim for dating his daughter. We know that muslims do kill their daughters for dating non-muslims. Anyway, I don't care, the man's got a right to free speech. Where's the tolerance? Tolerance seems to be one sided. Not talking about anyone in particular, just generalizing.

Last edited:

xxx.jakk.xxx

Just because I saw the word bigot being thrown out and then some denied it...

big·ot   [big-uht] Show IPA
noun
a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

Dude is definitely a bigot, but most of us are for one thing or another. It includes opinions so it covers A LOT.

Ca Patriot

I am reading a great book on the Christian Crusades right now.

They were over a thousand years ago.

Jack House

Point being, he hasn't killed a muslim for dating his daughter. We know that muslims do kill their daughter for dating non-muslims. Anyway, I don't care, the man's got a right to free speech. Where's the tolerance? Tolerance seems to be one sided. Not talking about anyone in particular, just generalizing.
We also know that Christians kill people for being the wrong color, believing the wrong faith, doing something that the bible has declared sinful etc.