Thread: JT Wilcox

JT Wilcox

I OC'd to the Wilcox farm yesterday with the family for JT's 2nd annual salmon bake fundraiser. The only comment from anyone was from a couple that said "I love it!" while pointing at my gun. Had a good time and enjoyed the great food. (I was not trespassed from private property nor did I ask permission before going)

JT is one candidate that I'm proud to support. He stand for real conservative values an hi comments on Facebook make it very apparent that he's sick of the status quo in Olympia. He's almost my neighbor and I've actually done work on some of the family houses. Definitely a good family and business to support.
    Guns don't kill people, bullets do!

Good Job Tom.

I sold him his phone last year.......

I didn't know who he was..... Until he mentioned having to keep appointments and everything organized, then I asked him what he did for a living...

Evangelical lessons are provided upon request. Anyone wishing to meet Jesus can just kick in my door.

+1 on the Kudos! JT is one of the few politicians I've ever contributed to (and I'm not even in his district.)

i refuse to support any Wilcox until they start making their chocolate milk again.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	homerdrooling.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	9210
    US Constitution - void where prohibited by law.

JT Wilcox

Quote Originally Posted by HK_dave View Post
    i refuse to support any Wilcox until they start making their chocolate milk again.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	homerdrooling.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	9210
    Did you ever try their orange milk? Most people think it sounds gross but it just tastes like an orange creamsicle.

[QUOTE=tombrewster421;1822889]I OC'd to the Wilcox farm yesterday with the family for JT's 2nd annual salmon bake fundraiser.

Thanks so much for coming, Tom. What I really liked about the Salmon Bake was that most ofmthe people attending were not politicians or even the people that normally show up to my events. Many were new to me. It means a lot to engage new people. I, of course, noticed you were carrying, but that's your right. I imagine there were some concealed carriers, too.

And thanks to all of you for the kind words.

JT

JT Wilcox

[QUOTE=JTWilcox;1823161]
    Quote Originally Posted by tombrewster421 View Post
    I OC'd to the Wilcox farm yesterday with the family for JT's 2nd annual salmon bake fundraiser.

Thanks so much for coming, Tom. What I really liked about the Salmon Bake was that most ofmthe people attending were not politicians or even the people that normally show up to my events. Many were new to me. It means a lot to engage new people. I, of course, noticed you were carrying, but that's your right. I imagine there were some concealed carriers, too.

JT
    You're very welcome JT and I'm happy to see you here on the boards. Keep up the good work neighbor.

Quote Originally Posted by JTWilcox View Post

JT
    JT,

Welcome to the forum and we are glad you stopped in to say hello. Tom and his family are great people.
    Live Free or Die!

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    [QUOTE=JTWilcox;1823161]
    I OC'd to the Wilcox farm yesterday with the family for JT's 2nd annual salmon bake fundraiser.

JT
    I'm impressed you cared enough to take the time to register and say hello.

You can't be all that bad if Tom likes ya!

Welcome to the forum and good luck in your campaign.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

[QUOTE=JTWilcox;1823161]

JT
    Small world.
    Evangelical lessons are provided upon request. Anyone wishing to meet Jesus can just kick in my door.