• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Questions for discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I bet "stainless1912" is available.

MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS ARE NOT ALLOWED: Signing up multiple accounts (or alts) is a tactic employed by spammers and trolls and not legitimate members. Doing so will result in the banning of all accounts involved.

TheQ

MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS ARE NOT ALLOWED: Signing up multiple accounts (or alts) is a tactic employed by spammers and trolls and not legitimate members. Doing so will result in the banning of all accounts involved.

Who mentioned anything about dupe accounts? You did. I think scot623 is talking about asking John to change your account name -- either that or he was just making the point that some people get away with things that others don't.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Who mentioned anything about dupe accounts? You did. I think scot623 is talking about asking John to change your account name -- either that or he was just making the point that some people get away with things that others don't.

Actually as you know scot623 did - I edited it and left it where you quoted it. I would have expected better.

No Moderator or administration can see all posts, nor should it be even a consideration. Some come to our attention and are remembered and watched. That is unfortunately the case here, where those that should know better apparently feel free to slander and/or slur others, belabor a point of contention. rather than spend the time on productive enterprise.

In the interest of some order, we'll leave this thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.