Thread: Police Video Of Sikh Temple Shooting

Police Video Of Sikh Temple Shooting

watch for yourself the police video of the shootings. I e mailed President of Sikh temple V Singh encouraging him to get followers CCL training free from WI carry. read article by Sikh Coalition rep from NY on WJS and E mailed him too to encourage V Singh to get CCL. CC to Nick Clark. No response.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/wis-...temple-gunman/

Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post
    watch for yourself the police video of the shootings. I e mailed President of Sikh temple V Singh encouraging him to get followers CCL training free from WI carry. read article by Sikh Coalition rep from NY on WJS and E mailed him too to encourage V Singh to get CCL. CC to Nick Clark. No response.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/wis-...temple-gunman/
    Don't expect a positive response. A friend of mine is a member of the temple & I offered them training way back in November of last year...again in December, again in January, again in February....get the picture? He told me he would think about it and he has my business card. Even after the shootings there they are very hesitant to take on the idea of carrying a firearm. It's very strange to me since they are the "Warriors" of India & have a very colored history of standing up for what they believe in & fighting for it. Let's hope they change their minds...
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

rcawdor57 ...

Another mutal friend of ours very recently told me that her son was in the process of training those at the temple who were present at the time of the killings...

Outdoorsman1
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (1891–1970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.