• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stolen Kimber! serial number attached

aa1911

From another firearms forum I'm active on, had a guy that had his Kimber stolen.

Stainless Kimber Raptor II .45

The serial number is

K381280

From the OP:

To further help making the gun worthless (I already reported it to police who entered it into the NCIC database), the serial number was : K381280

Any help I can get spreading the word that this is a stolen serial number is appreciated!

Thanks to you all for your posts!

Didn't want to post the link to the thread unless it's allowed. Just wanted to spread this info to help get this gun back where it belongs.

Thanks fellas,

AA

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Uh, could we get some more information? Like where and when this took place and the circumstances surrounding it? Also, if we did have information who are we supposed to contact,