Thread: CT Pistol Permit Classes

CT Pistol Permit Classes

CT Pistol Permit Training - $100.00Class dates / times - 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM - Each class is 8 hours in length

Sunday Monday Friday Saturday
    09/14 09/15
    09/16 09/17 09/21 09/22
    09/23 09/24 09/28 09/29
    09/30 10/01 10/05 10/06
    10/07 10/08 10/12 10/13
    10/14 10/15 10/19 10/20
    10/21 10/22 10/26 10/27
    10/28 10/29 11/02 11/03
    Click here to register
    We here at Professional Safety Training are pleased to offer the required Connecticut Pistol Permit Training, that is required to obtain your State of Connecticut Issued Pistol Permit or Certificate of Eligibility which is required to purchase and carry a handgun in the State of Connecticut. One of the requirements is the successful completion of a Pistol Training Class.

Our training, goes above and beyond the State of Connecticut requirement for Pistol Permit Training, as our instructors also cover the actual training needed to carry a firearm. We also will discuss the Connecticut self defense laws, Connecticut, federal and surrounding states laws concerning carrying, transporting and storing firearms. We do not not just train you to be safe while handling the firearm at the range or at home.

Our class room training is held at our home office which is heated, air conditioned, and centrally located in Connecticut with the location less than 5 minutes from Hartford, and 30 minutes from New Haven, Waterbury and other cities and towns in between. The required live fire training range is approximately 30 minutes away.

Our instructors will work with you and not against you in obtaining the required basic pistol training required to obtain your Connecticut Pistol Permit. If you have a problem in passing any of our training programs, you can come back again for free. We can also work with you one on one for a small additional fee, if this is what is required to help you pass any of our training programs.

Don't have time to take a scheduled training class?
    Contact us, and we are sure we can work around your schedule, be it any time 24/7,we will get you trained.

Our goal here at Professional Safety Training, is to get you trained and provided you with the professional training you expect, and to teach the basic knowledge, skills and attitude necessary for owning and using a pistol safely.
    Last edited by dmjs; 09-12-2012 at 11:17 AM.
    "It is nice to be important, but more important to be nice"
    Member: NRA - Life, CCDL,
    CT, MA, UT, FLA Pistol Permit Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor - Professional Safety Training

Banned
    I want the short short version - 5 min

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I have heard quite a lot lately a few NRA Instructors here in CT are not including the DPS required "Live Fire" maybe you can get the "5 min short version" with them.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    http://www.ctgunrights.com/02.Educat...RMS.COURSE.htm
    Connecticut Carry is dedicated to advancing and protecting the fundamental civil rights of the men and women of Connecticut to keep and bear arms for self defense of themselves and the state as guaranteed by the United States Constitution and the Constitution of Connecticut.

Join us and discuss the issues: http://ctcarry.com/Forum

I know ED can talk fast, but can the students compehend and retain what he is teaching and than the live fire excerise in 2 hours!

Quote Originally Posted by dmjs View Post
    I know ED can talk fast, but can the students compehend and retain what he is teaching and than the live fire excerise in 2 hours!
    I think you miss the point of having an abbreviated class. Not everyone needs to learn the basics. Some people just need the certificate.
    Connecticut Carry is dedicated to advancing and protecting the fundamental civil rights of the men and women of Connecticut to keep and bear arms for self defense of themselves and the state as guaranteed by the United States Constitution and the Constitution of Connecticut.

Join us and discuss the issues: http://ctcarry.com/Forum

Banned
    $100 too much ... way too much

Yep over $100

Yes, over $100 is way over priced, that is why I only charge $100.00, you get the same class that all the others charge a lot more for and you not only get training on how to be safe with a pistol or revolver but we also cover ct state statues, and surrounding state statue and carry laws also.

Banned
    http://www.atf.gov/publications/down...f-p-5300-4.pdf

for the ATF guide to firearms regulations in the USA. Anyone who is interested. Its the 2005 manual .. I think they have updated ones on their site.
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 10-24-2012 at 02:48 PM.