Thread: OC Questions

OC Questions

Sorry, I didnt want to cloud this post that already had 44 pages of responses. But do have questions about open carry now.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ve-me-a-ticket

In regards to the posting above. Does this case make it unlawful to open carry in WA now?

I must have missed something, but how come if the case was dismissed the proscecutor/S are allowed to appeal this?

The thread started off as no biggie you'll own 'em, and looks to go the complete opposite which confirms to me what a Lawyer friend to me onCe which was "there is no such thing as a lead pipe case.'

Any insight from folks in the know that would care to share would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by flienlow View Post
    Sorry, I didnt want to cloud this post that already had 44 pages of responses. But do have questions about open carry now.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ve-me-a-ticket

In regards to the posting above. Does this case make it unlawful to open carry in WA now?

I must have missed something, but how come if the case was dismissed the proscecutor/S are allowed to appeal this?

The thread started off as no biggie you'll own 'em, and looks to go the complete opposite which confirms to me what a Lawyer friend to me onCe which was "there is no such thing as a lead pipe case.'

Any insight from folks in the know that would care to share would be greatly appreciated.
    It is still legal to OC anywhere it is legal to possess a firearm. The court case in teh other thread is still ongoing, and it is the Clark Co/Vancouver area where this is all happening/happened.

I have OC'd in WA for over 40 years and have never had a problem. You really need to read the case to see what happened and we all would like to read the appeal response that remanded the case back to district court.