Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: OC in the mall

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    2

    OC in the mall

    Has anyone in the Norfolk area ever OC'ed in the Lynnhaven mall?

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    va beach va
    Posts
    12
    I have most of the time no one noticed but if they do they will ask you to put it in the car.

  3. #3
    Regular Member Esanders2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    576
    Quote Originally Posted by IOP View Post
    I have most of the time no one noticed but if they do they will ask you to put it in the car.
    My girl works there, and I OC there a lot. Never had any problems, even with multiple security guards seeing me
    ...To make my bullets go faster!

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    va beach va
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Esanders2008 View Post
    My girl works there, and I OC there a lot. Never had any problems, even with multiple security guards seeing me
    the security guards have never said anything to me only VBPD

  5. #5
    Regular Member Esanders2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    576
    Quote Originally Posted by IOP View Post
    the security guards have never said anything to me only VBPD
    eek! iv'e never run into VBPD there
    ...To make my bullets go faster!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •