• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

U.S. embassy in Cairo did not authorize service members to carry ammo

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Do not.. I Repeat...do NOT Drink the Kool-Aid !!!

You must realize that Everything ;) is Still ** W's ** fault ?!? :p

We have some seriously major issues right now & "they" will be resolved on 11/06/12.

Vote for the return to sensibility of our Great and Beloved Nation & Constitution/BOR.

Preserve our beliefs that our Founding Fathers ( who were right wing conservatives ) instilled as our core values ages ago.

Peace&RKBA4ever!!! :cool:

Actually, nothing will change on 11/06/2012. Compare the politics of both Obama and Romney, and you will see that. If you are speaking about the Republicans retaking both houses of congress then that could possibly happen, but it will only protect our gun rights, and none of the others.

The Republicans have control of the House, and some pretty insidious legislation has passed out of it that is completely repugnant to the Constitution. It no longer matters if there is a D or an R beside the candidates name, most are there for the same reason.

Some of our Founding Fathers were conservatives, but most -- like Jefferson and Madison -- were liberal constitutionalists. They believed in small government, but they were very liberal on most other issues. Keep in mind liberal then somehow had a different meaning then it does now. Then folks like Washington and Adams supported a STRONG central government that had great authority. They voted out a fascist for a constitutionalist when in our 4th Presidential election Jefferson beat Adams. If it wasn't for Adams, we would probably never have claimed our independance, but once he became vice-president, and then president, he had become extremely bitter.

Not all of our Founders were right-wing conservatives.

KYGlockster

Activist Member
People can claim some are "conspiracy theorists" and speak about "drinking the Kool-aid," but the truth is our government has been involved with groups and governments that start conflicts to make money. Every war we have been in the past 100+ years has been unconstitutional, and something has been done to provoke the United States, and breed fear in the minds of Americans.

I can assure you, if something happens, it happens for a reason. All one must do is look at the writings and quotes from different globalist figures and it becomes clear how important we are to our Federal government. Research people like Bernanke, Soros, the Rothschilds, Greenspan, and a great deal of Federal officials and you will understand immediately what the goal is. The governments and the multi-billionaires want a One World Government, and they want to get rich from the suffering of others. War means proffit for those that are wealthy, and that means more money for them to control with.

Research people instead of blaming and pointing fingers; you will be amazed I can assure you.

SPOProds

Annother BS story from the always truthful GOTP.
"Update, Thursday, September 13, 2:30 p.m. PDT: Mother Jones has obtained a memorandum from the Marine Corps' congressional liaison confirming that the Marine guards at the embassy in Egypt were in fact armed with live ammunition, contrary to the anti-Obama conspiracy theory du jour:

The Ambassador did not impose restrictions on weapons or weapons status on the Marine Corps Embassy Security Group (MCESG) detachment. The MCESG Marines in Cairo were allowed to have live ammunition in their weapons. The Ambassador and Regional Security Officer have been completely and appropriately engaged with the security situation. Reports of Marines not being able to have their weapons loaded per direction from the Ambassador are not accurate."

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/09/egypt-embassy-marines-live-ammo

I've been told by an active mil buddy that talked to a soldier in Libya/Eqypt, don't remember which, but this is true. They were given loaded weapons and live ammo.

scott58dh

The wizard knows

People can claim some are "conspiracy theorists" and speak about "drinking the Kool-aid," but the truth is our government has been involved with groups and governments (Chi-Coms, Arab Natl's) that start conflicts to make money. Every war we have been in the past 100+ years has been unconstitutional, and something has been done to provoke the United States, and breed fear in the minds of Americans.

I can assure you, if something happens, it happens for a reason. All one must do is look at the writings and quotes from different globalist figures and it becomes clear how important we are to our Federal government. Research people like Bernanke, Soros, the Rothschilds, Greenspan, and a great deal of Federal officials and you will understand immediately what the goal is. The governments and the multi-billionaires want a One World Government, and they want to get rich from the suffering of others. War means proffit for those that are wealthy, and that means more money for them to control with.

Research people instead of blaming and pointing fingers; you will be amazed I can assure you.

"Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain !" = Back Room Deals :exclaim:

I agree with *Some* of your POV, and it is very true that the *** Back Room Deals *** are to blame for a lot of issues,,, & more,,, than the faces that we see every day on the LameStream Media.

Drinkin the Kool-aid is just my way of pointing out the insanity that "normal people" are willing to accept in the name of Progressive Thinking... HA !:banghead:

So, iF this country is to return to the roots of our Founding Fathers = ( the true & real progressive thinkers of our history ) then we as a society must be able to face ourselves once again and Proudly call out the patriots of this land to Stand Up for our Constitution/BOR as originally intended.

Until that happens, then a vote for anyone other than a Major Party representative is a vote for Disaster to The SCOTUS !

*Ron Paul = Ross Perot clone* (& any other 3rd party candidates ) are nothin' but losers, a fly in the ointment, who have been planted by the BIG $$$ People (OIL, PHARMA, FOREIGN INTEREST GOV'TS ) to act as a distraction for those which aren't able to cope with reality of what WE are up against,,,

& that being the extreme danger which we will be facing IF anyone other than Mr. Romney wins the election.

No, he wasn't my first choice either but I'll take the Mormon over the Moron any day !!!

View attachment 9241

Peace&RKBA4ever !!!

Last edited:

Brimstone Baritone

The corner you have painted yourself into. It's like watching a fly bash it's brains-out against a window overlooking a steaming pile of dung.

Aww. Thanks! :D

Until that happens, then a vote for anyone other than a Major Party representative is a vote for Disaster to The SCOTUS !

*Ron Paul = Ross Perot clone* (& any other 3rd party candidates ) are nothin' but losers, a fly in the ointment, who have been planted by the BIG $$$ People (OIL, PHARMA, FOREIGN INTEREST GOV'TS ) to act as a distraction for those which aren't able to cope with reality of what WE are up against,,,

After reading your post, I think I know what an epileptic seizure feels like. If I could just address this one (semi)intelligible piece... How could you possibly believe that a vote for Romney will make a substantive difference in who gets nominated for the Supreme Court? You are hinging your hopes on the pipe dream that a progressive, neoconservative like Romney will appoint a hard right conservative to the Supreme Court, and that just isn't likely. You know as well as I do that the Republicans in the Senate will agree to whoever he names, and he'll name someone just as progressive as he is because he'll want to win support "across the aisle".

But it doesn't matter anyway, because the Romney campaign seems designed to fail. Win or lose, Republicans will get exactly what they deserve.

scott58dh

After reading your post, I think I know what an epileptic seizure :lol: feels like. If I could just address this one (semi)intelligible piece... How could you possibly believe that a vote for Romney will make a substantive difference in who gets nominated for the Supreme Court? You are hinging your hopes on the pipe dream that a progressive, neoconservative like Romney will appoint a hard right conservative to the Supreme Court, and that just isn't likely. You know as well as I do that the Republicans in the Senate will agree to whoever he names, and he'll name someone just as progressive as he is because he'll want to win support "across the aisle".

But it doesn't matter anyway, because the Romney campaign seems designed to fail = YOUR OPINION !. Win or lose, Republicans will get exactly what they deserve.

MY Main Point !!! is ... and ... I'll ... type ... slow ... for ... you ...

Mr. ... Romney ... is ... the ... front ... man ...

He ... is ... NOT ... running ... the ... show ...

The ... Back ... Room ... Dealers ... are ... in ... control ... = ***"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"***

***Comprehende' vous Partner :question::exclaim::question:***

So ... don't ... worry ... The ... End ... WILL ... Justify ... the ... Means !!!

Thank you for your support ...:p

REALteach4u

Gee, that sounds just like the stupidity I would expect out of one particular section of the USMC. I wonder if any of their leadership was in Afghanistan in 03/04. They had their people build hesco walls inside a secure compound to secure their own mini-compound then had them patrol the tops of them with UNLOADED rifles in clear view of potential snipers. Bad enough we were forced to unload and check in our long guns every time we hit the FOB in Bagram. I was none too happy about that with my particular idiotic leaders.