• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Central Missouri Copblocker Jeffrey Weinhaus Shot by MO St. Patrol Employee(s)

Gil223

To paraphrase Shakespeare, "There's something rotten in the state of Missouri." I hope Jeffrey survives. Pax...

Ca Patriot

This should be very interesting.

If he was an active CopBlock member than it would seem likely that he had audio or video recording when he went to meet the officers.

I noticed the police spokesman when asked if the victim ever touched his weapon or drew his weapon didnt answer the question but instead gave the usual "the officers feared for their safety".

I will be keeping an eye on this story.

davidmcbeth

Banned
"He came armed with a GUN" oh my...

Listen to the cop on the line lying and lying .... I hope the troopers who think that they have a right to shoot anyone gets justice

almost sounds like a pre-planned hit IMO ... not the first time

and a reason for my filing with my state's FIC case for the cops to provide me records free of charge after they brandished a weapon upon me ...

don't want to end up like Jeffery ...

Jack House

This should be very interesting.

If he was an active CopBlock member than it would seem likely that he had audio or video recording when he went to meet the officers.

I noticed the police spokesman when asked if the victim ever touched his weapon or drew his weapon didnt answer the question but instead gave the usual "the officers feared for their safety".

I will be keeping an eye on this story.
It states in the article that he was recording, but the police confiscated his belongings. Unfortunately for the officers, it also states that he was on the phone with a friend that was recording the phone call.

Ca Patriot

It states in the article that he was recording, but the police confiscated his belongings. Unfortunately for the officers, it also states that he was on the phone with a friend that was recording the phone call.

Where did you see he was recording ?

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
I don't know the man's history, what he has discovered (or allegedly discovered), but I am puzzled by why he chose to meet with officers alone, given what seems to be a great deal of distrust/animosity.

Ca Patriot

Interesting article, it reeks of a police version of events and a clear attempt by police to portray this man as a total lunatic.

Its odd that police went to his house and smelled marijuana but then left to get a search warrant and then arraigned to meet him at a gas station to serve an arrest warrant for possesion of marijuana.

I am guessing when the evidence comes out, if it ever does, we will find these are trumped up charges and the police shot him because they are scardy pants.

davidmcbeth

Banned
I don't know the man's history, what he has discovered (or allegedly discovered), but I am puzzled by why he chose to meet with officers alone, given what seems to be a great deal of distrust/animosity.

Sounds like he went to the trooper's station .. hardly a place one would think of being ambushed ... although I was recently ambushed right outside my state's police HQ ...

I just turned around, figuring that shooting me in the back would not look good for them...especially when I was carrying a high dangerous copier ... I could have copied them to death!

And the news articles I see now are pasting Jeff as being a psychopath, which does not ring true. Hope he gets better.

stevo0001

Interesting article, it reeks of a police version of events and a clear attempt by police to portray this man as a total lunatic.

Its odd that police went to his house and smelled marijuana but then left to get a search warrant and then arraigned to meet him at a gas station to serve an arrest warrant for possesion of marijuana.

I am guessing when the evidence comes out, if it ever does, we will find these are trumped up charges and the police shot him because they are scardy pants.

I mean to pretty much quote all of you. I want you to know that I know Jeffrey Weinhaus personally and would consider him a friend. I will let you guys know that he has been making a very great recovery. I havn't been in contact with him personally since the shooting however I do know his wife and another friend that has seen him. I don't know this for sure, but I believe he has been released from the hospital. He was actually shot 4 times, 2 to the chest, 1 to the neck, and 1 to the head. One of the shots that hit his chest pierced his lung however healed very fast. all other shots missed everything vital. :) His family is being very protective of him right now so I don't know his current status but I do know he is safe.

You guys are right though. The news is only really giving a partial story. He was meeting with the officers under the guise that he was having some of his items returned to him following a recent police raid at his home. They took his computer and his medication among other things. He had incrimingation evidence on several offiers of the law and was soon to expose them. He came to my dad 3 days before the shooting saying that he felt that they were going to "kill him". He only recently started carrying open carry as I carry CCW and advised him to carry. They are trying to label him as a terrorist and they allready put a tracking ankle bracelet on another one of his friends for a BOND Stipulation which is something I've never heard of around here. 3 days later there were 5 of us arrested and charged with bogus felony charges on friday the 14th. I will foreward this forum to a friend of mine so he can fill you in on the rest. I know that Jeffrey had a few contingencies in place when he was meeting the officers. 1 was the phone call that was being recorded. The other was a SPY Watch that the officers didn't realize was a spy watch and had mistakenly released it with his wedding ring and wallet to his wife. When the officers realized that the phone was on that was all they were concerned with. They tracked the phone call down and appeared at the other end of the line in about an hour or so to confiscate their phone aswell. Little did they know that by then a big law firm allready had the master and over 100 copies were spread out. I havn't listened to it personally but I know one thing that was said by the officers. After the shooting you could hear the officer yelling at his fellow officer to remove the gun from its holster "I wonder why".

I also know that after the shooting the news says the officers performed emergency medical precedures on him awaiting the ambulance which is completely a lie. The officers didn't try to help him at all. They cuffed him and immediately went to seize the cameras at the gas station this took place at. They had the camera tape before the ambulance could arrive.

This part is seconhand info and I am unsure of the truth of it but I have been told by more than one person that know witnesses that the officers basically handed them a pre-writen statement wanting them to sign it.

One of the witnesses is a kid that is hard of hearing and maybe a little slow. After the shooting he approached one of the officers and asked him if he was "a cop" he yelled it a little because he was hard of hearing and the officers almost drew their guns on him.

This whole thing appears to me as an attempted assasination. I will try to post some news stories pertaining to this. I am unsure of the rules of this forum, Am I allowed to post links to other forums?

Please view and like the facebook page "Justice for Jeffrey" You can see the Adam Kokesh video about Jeffrey, aswell as the missouri copblocker webpage. And their has been much talk about this at the county commision meetings recently. The only thing jeff was guilty of was excersising his freedom of speach and his right to bear arms.

I will try to post more and Get a fresh mind on this aswell. Thanks for reading I know my words are a little scrambled.

moonie

That thread is many pages long, below is the original post:

What I saw today that made me sick
What I witnessed

Today around 1300 hours my friend form the land down under were going to go fishing so we jumped in my car with the gear and headed to the local county store/gas station down the road a few miles from the house to buy some beverages and some bait. We was having a good time as we pulled into the parking lot. I noticed a new car sitting in the middle of the lot nearly blocking half the parking spaces, and my thought was, “jackasses from the city just don't have any respect for a man and his customers.”

We parked along side the building after squeezing by the big new GM luxury Sedan. There was a couple of fellas on the back of a flat bed truck hanging up new guttering that had been torn off by the recent storms, on the front of the store. Both my friend and I opened our doors and got out of the car and headed around the corner of the building to the front of the store. As we rounded the corner I heard , “Pop, pop, pop, pop” real rapid. At first I thought it was a the guys putting up the guttering using an air nailer, then I saw about 30 yards away a fella fall over on the parking lot, and was bleeding from the chest and shoulder and there was a man standing over him pointing a gun at him. A second man run out from the car that I had been forced to drive around with a gun drawn and at the same time the clerk in side started screaming. I then noticed that both men with guns were wearing brown kevlar vests with big bold letters FBI on the back. I also did not see a gun in the man's hand, on the ground, or see the agent pick up a weapon of any kind off the ground. I spent a good 30 seconds counting weapons and assessing the situation as was my friend. With there being two armed federal agents and a wounded man on the parking lot I knew there was nothing I could do out there, so I headed in to the store to check on the cleark.

I got inside and she is standing at the window screaming, “they shot him, he was in the store dropped off his news letters talked to me about getting his computers back, and when he left the store the one waved him over there they talked for a moment and then they shot him.”

I ask, “did he have a gun?” as I was starting to put two and two together when she said news letters. There is a fellow in the area who over the last few years who has been very critical of our leaders and the corruption that is taking place. He writes and publishes a fairly regular news letter and passes it out at all of the local shops that will allow him to distribute them.

She said, “No, he was standing there talking to the tall guy with his hands out in front palms up as if questioning what the guy wanted.” “He didn't have a gun,” she said, “he is in here all the time and is a very peaceful man, he was excited that he FBI was going to give him his computers back.”

This made the alarm bells go off in my head, and I told her to stay put stay behind the counter and I would be right back. My buddy Mr X I will call him stayed out side to cover my back as any good Special Forces Soldier will do. I went back out and the two Feds were standing over the guy holding their guns on him as he was bleeding out. I told Mr X to keep and eye on things as I went back in. I smelled a Rat, and a big one at that. I knew the guy they had just shot, not that we were good friends but I had spoken with him on many occasions in that very store. He was a great deal like Mel Gibson's character in the movie “Conspiracy Theory.” A bit paranoid, a bit off, but completely harmless. He was convinced that his phone was tapped and the Gov was reading his emails, all because he published a little news letter in the local community. I always blew most of his rantings off as delusional paranoia, until today.

About 5 min at least after the shooting, Highway Patrol, and County Deputies started pouring in from everywhere, along with an Ambulance. The wounded man was treated and hauled off, but while he was being treated the two shooters came over to talk to Mr X and I. The one acted like it was just another day at the office and the actual shooter was a cocky arrogant SOB, who was too good to talk to anyone or do anything other than look down his nose at everyone. As Mr X talked to them, I was sizing them up, and looking for more info on these two cool cats. I finally saw their badges on their belts, and got a close look at one. On the top it had Federal Bureau of Investigations, in the middle it had the Justice Department seal, and on the bottom it had Department of Homeland Security. It didn't take long before these two and the 60 or so other officers who had arrived on scene had been in and out of the store many times.

I went back into the store to check on the clerk and ask her for a copy of the news letter he had just dropped off. She told me, “there is a stack of them on the counter take as many as you would like.”

“Where?” I ask , looking all around the counter for them.

“Right there on the counter,” she said, as she walked back over. “They were right there just a few minutes ago,” as she pointed to the spot on the counter where the man had placed them. She frantically looked around for them and kept saying, “where did they go? They were right here when he walked out to meet them.”

I told her not to worry about it and went back out side, and ask a the head of the local troop of Highway patrol when we could go. He was my neighbor and we grew up together. He told me that he would need a statement from me and Mr X before we could go. I told him, off the record what I saw, and also told him I would not talk to the Feds, because their handling of the situation and attitude made me ill. I am a battle hardened calloused bastard that saw more brutality and cruelty in one year than a person should see in a life time, and the whole incident got to me, plus it ruined my fishing trip because I had to hang around and wait to be cleared off the site by the investigators.

Before Mr X and I were cleared to leave, and we were talking to the Trooper I knew and was friends with, one of the county deputies came up and ask the Trooper if the media could come in, and he nodded his head toward the two Feds and said, “It is not my call.”

A few hours later on some of the local news sights it was being reported as the man being shot by the State Troopers, and no reference to the Feds. On the tele Fox news was reporting it as being the Highway Patrol Drug task force who shot him, and had a spokesman for the State Troopers saying how the man had a gun the troopers told him to put the gun down and when he didn't comply they had to fire on him, and that both troopers were in distress and saddened over the situation. First off I there were 3 of us for sure that saw no gun and secondly the agent didn't say anything to him about dropping a weapon. Heck they were less than 75 feet away I could hear them talking when I got out of the car, couldn't understand it because they were not being loud, but there was no, "Put the gun down, " told to the man like the Highway patrol spokesman said.

Here is my questions: Why would the FBI operating under the Department of Homeland Security, along with the Justice Department be all up tight and worried about a man with a wife and 2 small children who was considered by many to be a conspiracy theory nut job, but totally harmless?

Why would they collect his news letter if he were a harmless nut job?

Why would they shoot the man in cold blood with out justification and act like it is just another day at the office? This man was unarmed, period. There are too many people who saw the whole thing go down.

Why is the Highway Patrol covering for the FBI and Homeland Security?

Is the Obama admin and Erick Holder going to start going after small time, small town, loud mouthed critics of the administration who point out corruption at all levels of government? If so what does that mean for folks like many of us, many of whom are probably reading this right now?

Lastly what do I do with all of this information that I have and know? The few folks that were there, the clerk, and the two carpenters will probably be convinced that it was the Highway Patrol who shot that man just like everyone else who watches the evening news or reads the news paper. Mr X and myself both know better. We know the shooters were FBI from the DOJ, and we know the man was unarmed, and we know there was no warrant being served as the news also stated. That mans children are going to grow up thinking their father tried to kill a state trooper, who was trying to serve a warrant to him on a drug charge. The man was not a doper, or a pot head period. I feel I owe it to his wife and kids to tell them the truth. The man was a nut case, or maybe he wasn't, but he most certainly is not a cop killer and a drug abuser, and he was shot in cold blood by a couple of thugs with guns and a badge that read FBI and DHS.

We are loosing our country fellas. As I pieced together what the clerk told me and what I saw play out here is some of what I figure happened. The feds took his computers that he was told to meet them there so he could get his computers back. He walked out of the store and the one waved him over. They started talking, and I am sure he realized that he was not going to get his computers back, he had his hands visible and there was no gun. The feds wanted him dead or incapacitated spot on, so they shot him in the chest. There is no reason to have shot this man other than it was politically motivated, and why is the Feds making the highway patrol take the blame for the shooting when it was those two FBI/DHS agents who were the ones who did it. MR X after reading all of the news articles on line and watching the news on TV is asking me, “How can everyone just lie like that? How can your federal agents just get away with shooting an unarmed man and then let someone else take the fall?”

My response, “welcome to the Fundamental Changes made to America, under Obama. I am so mad I can't stand it. I am sorry, murder is murder be it done by a LEO or by a gang banger, and what I saw was at the least attempted murder, if the guy lives, and 1st degree murder if he doesn't. I know there is a lot of information to digest here. Please read it several times if you have to, to fully understand what is happening in our county. I was at one time proud to be an American, and proud to show off my country to my foreign friends, but not anymore. Mr X is disgusted with what he saw, as was all of us there. I am ashamed that Mr X had to see that event unfold. His comment to me, “land of the free, home of the brave as long as you don't cross paths with a federal agent.” I am just sick and disgusted over the whole thing.

Yours truly,

Joe