Thread: New forum for 2A in PA...

Cool New forum for 2A in PA...

Just want to pass along the info. I think the idea is basically a PA focus, but events
    occurring all over are still significant, and folks from all over are encouraged to check
    it out.

Maybe even participate!

pa2a.org

direct for signing up new members... pa2a.org - Registration Agreement

While many claim to support the right to keep and bear arms, precious few support the practice.

New forum for 2A in PA...

Thanks for letting us know! I'll be sure to check it out...
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Are people tiring of the drama on pafoa and the misappropriation of donated funds? What's the purpose and intent of the forum? why did it come about?
    Gays are prominent members of firearm rights, we do more via the courts, don't like it? Leave.
    Religious bigots against same sex marriage are not different than white supremacists.
    I expel anti-gay people off my teams. Tolerance is key to team cohesion and team building.

Re: New forum for 2A in PA...

I didn't create it, I wasn't even in the room when it being put together. I sort of stumbled across it about a week later.

Ideally the best way to have that question answered is on Pa2a.

I can tell you that it is owned and operated, not only by different people, but by people who were looking for something different. This is the point at which it all becomes subjective, as we all have our own reasons. Many of the members at Pa2a left PAFOA, some a long time ago, some recently, and all for different reasons. So, like many communities, it is a mix. Whether or not that mix is something you can hang with will be up to you.

But I can only show you the door, Neo. You're the one that has to walk through it. :P

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    While many claim to support the right to keep and bear arms, precious few support the practice.

Campaign Veteran
    You forgot to tell them the part where you are a SUPER MODERATOR over there!

Being one of the long since banned members from "the other site", it is a breath of fresh air to be back with some long lost friends. It has a long way to go before it gets any real press, but it is looking promising.

Quote Originally Posted by SP101 View Post
    You forgot to tell them the part where you are a SUPER MODERATOR over there!

Being one of the long since banned members from "the other site", it is a breath of fresh air to be back with some long lost friends. It has a long way to go before it gets any real press, but it is looking promising.

I usually prefer to deliver disgusting news in bite-size pieces. People can only handle so much.