• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Things NOT to shoot or draw on people for....

jpa

I've decided to come up with a list of reasons NOT to shoot someone or draw your weapon on them. Among them are....

cutting in line at the grocery store
cutting you off in traffic
spitting on your car
"stealing" your parking space
asking for spare change
"mean mugging" or "mad dogging" you
making rude comments about your significant other
spraypainting graffitti in your back yard
farting in your general direction

any others?

wrightme

I've decided to come up with a list of reasons NOT to shoot someone or draw your weapon on them. Among them are....
farting in your general direction

This one does not justify escalation......

Well, unless you simply increase the bean load above that which was discharged at you. :cool:

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Are suppressed weapons considered poor sportsmanship in this regard?

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Remember that assault is just the mental intimidation of a threat, often accompanied by physical battery, which can be argued in cases of intentional gassing for the purpose of causing discomfort.

chrsjhnsn

In CA a few yrs ago a tagger was tagging a storefront and a guy walked up , took a pic of them and the mess and told them he was calling the police. The two taggers attacked him and both were shot - I cant recall if they survived.

The guy got prosecuted but found not guilty of everything, including ccw'ing with no permit. He tried applying several times prior to the shooting but was turned down.

davidmcbeth

Banned

I wish to see your whole list ...

How about "when your grandma gives you candy you don't like" .. hey everyone can agree that this is not a reason to shoot

Lasjayhawk

Never ever shoot people for being stupid. The loss of 98% of the population would be bad for the economy.

Paul En Noir

How about "when your grandma gives you candy you don't like" .. hey everyone can agree that this is not a reason to shoot

I'd be inclined to disagree. Since all my grand parents have passed, if I were in a situation where they were offering me candy of any type... I think opening fire is called for.