• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Col. Oliver North, I’m giving all my grandsons guns

ccwinstructor

Centurion
You mean the one who gave up his nuclear program after the Iraq invasion?

I was thinking of the one that had been an enemy of the US for decades, not the one that suddenly became an ally when Pres. Obama opposed him, as some on this vine espouse.

No, the one who started cooperating with the U.S. after the Iraq invasion made it clear he had to fear us. That one.

eye95

No, the one who started cooperating with the U.S. after the Iraq invasion made it clear he had to fear us. That one.

I feel like I am watching To Tell the Truth. Will the real Ghadaffi please stand up?

The one you describe is the real one. A horrible, horrible monster, but one appropriately chastened and in check (as opposed to the terrorists now running Libya, thank you President Obama!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Ken56

Oliver North served a man, not the constitution as he had sworn to do. Even though that man was the president he destroyed evidence to protect his comander in chief........ a man. He violated his oath in my opinion to protect his COUNTRY against all enemies, foriegn or DOMESTIC. To paraphrase Richard Nixon, its not a crime if the president does it ( or orders it done). As we all can see here, there are as many (differing) opinions as there are people on this forum.

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
MichealJacksonPopcorn.gif