• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any OCers in Bristol TN?

Hankypanky

TN OC Here

In Sevierville for Vac. Haven't had any problems. Have CC'D a few places and haven't seen any no Gun signs yet Went to Granger Outlet Mall today, no signs that Ive seen so far.:)

Nightmarehour

In Sevierville for Vac. Haven't had any problems. Have CC'D a few places and haven't seen any no Gun signs yet Went to Granger Outlet Mall today, no signs that Ive seen so far.:)

I was down there 2 days ago and forgot it was Rod Run. Got stuck in the traffic for a couple hours.

What about OC? have you tried it there?

pfries

Bluff City here,in Bristol TN and VA regularly.
hoping to set up a OC meet up here in the next week or two, just been real busy with several new projects firing off at work.