• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wounded vet fundraiser - Late Notice!

REALteach4u

Late notice! I found out about this on Saturday.

So-Go Airsoft is holding a fundrasier for SGT Jesse McCart (Cabool) that was wounded by an IED in Afghanistan. Rehabbing in Texas.

Who is involved: So-Go Airsoft, The Gun Show, Canovi and Associates....and YOU!

When: Thursday, September 20, 2012
Tiem: 6-8 P.M.
Where: 2900 East Pythian in Springfield, Mo.

Matt's new book, the new DVD's, and hands-on practical training techniques with airsoft tools will be offered. The training will be donated as well as $2 per book and DVD is donated to the fund. Donations of $20 if you bring your own airsoft gear, $30 if you need to rent.

Come out and have some fun for a local cause!
http://www.sogoairsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=400

Last edited: