Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Haven't seen the film yet - because I'm making it

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chico, CA
    Posts
    1

    Haven't seen the film yet - because I'm making it

    Hi,

    I'm a new member, shooter (CCW in CA,UT and AZ) and filmmaker.

    Here is our current project: http://youtu.be/t0nC2wAZhVs

    Kris

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Orono, ME
    Posts
    467

    Re: Haven't seen the film yet - because I'm making it

    Reporter: Whats a barrel shroud and why should it be regulated?

    Interviewed woman: I don't know what a barrel shroud is....

    Reporter: but it's in your legisl...

    Interviewed woman: it's the thing that goes up....

    Reporter: No.
    Last edited by SPOProds; 09-17-2012 at 10:38 PM.

  3. #3
    Regular Member Jack House's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I80, USA
    Posts
    2,661
    Quote Originally Posted by SPOProds View Post
    Reporter: Whats a barrel shroud and why should it be regulated?

    Interviewed woman: I don't know what a barrel shroud is....

    Reporter: but it's in your legisl...

    Interviewed woman: it's the thing that goes up....

    Reporter: No.
    I love that interview. One of the very few examples where a journalist actually demands straight answers to tough/important questions and then calls the interviewee out on their BS.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Orono, ME
    Posts
    467

    Re: Haven't seen the film yet - because I'm making it

    Any idea what interview it was specifically? I'd like to watch it in it's entirety.

  5. #5
    Regular Member Jack House's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I80, USA
    Posts
    2,661
    Carolyn McCarthy being interviewed about the assault weapons ban. I don't know where to find a full version of the interview, but here is a longer clip(52s).


  6. #6
    Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,489
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPatriot View Post
    Hi,

    I'm a new member, shooter (CCW in CA,UT and AZ) and filmmaker.

    Here is our current project: http://youtu.be/t0nC2wAZhVs

    Kris
    Nice video I liked it. Too short though
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

    We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Orono, ME
    Posts
    467

    Re: Haven't seen the film yet - because I'm making it

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post
    Carolyn McCarthy being interviewed about the assault weapons ban. I don't know where to find a full version of the interview, but here is a longer clip(52s).


    Good enough. Thanks bro.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •