Thread: Cop Smacks Camera With Night-Stick

Angry Cop Smacks Camera With Night-Stick

Just saw this on youtube and wanted to get your thoughts since many of us carry recording devices while OC'ing.

"Let your gun be your constant companion during your walks" ~Thomas Jefferson

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    I think it's a good move by the cop. When you, as a small group of people, have to control large masses of people, it is important to constantly remind them that the slightest hesitation to obey commands will be met with extreme physical violence.

In this situation you have one of the small group assert physical domination by a completely unprovoked physical assault. Some times the big dog has to occasionally physically attack the smaller dogs to assert physical dominance. Even though the big dog relies on all the many small dogs for pack-protection and to provide sustenance, the small dogs must be kept in constant fear and servitude in order for the big dog to maintain unquestioned pack leadership.
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    hahaha.

gotta love the new america.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thCAAS5PWA.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	3.2 KB 
ID:	9256

Obama's America, if we don't vote the a-hole out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	th.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	6.7 KB 
ID:	9255  
    Iím proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

At least his camera still works...l

He needs to take that to the news media, find some eager young muckrakers and make that officer a household name in that city...
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by jbone View Post

Please do not call Obama an a-hole. A-holes do perform a very necessary function and Obama, as far as I can tell, does not.
    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twoskinsonemanns View Post
    I think it's a good move by the cop. When you, as a small group of people, have to control large masses of people, it is important to constantly remind them that the slightest hesitation to obey commands will be met with extreme physical violence.

In this situation you have one of the small group assert physical domination by a completely unprovoked physical assault. Some times the big dog has to occasionally physically attack the smaller dogs to assert physical dominance. Even though the big dog relies on all the many small dogs for pack-protection and to provide sustenance, the small dogs must be kept in constant fear and servitude in order for the big dog to maintain unquestioned pack leadership.
    [we need an admiration smiley]
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SFCRetired View Post
    Please do not call Obama an a-hole. A-holes do perform a very necessary function and Obama, as far as I can tell, does not.
    +1 and Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by SFCRetired View Post
    He does nothing but spew ****, so yes, he's an *******.
    Evangelical lessons are provided upon request. Anyone wishing to meet Jesus can just kick in my door.

Quote Originally Posted by jbone View Post

This is much more Bush's America than Obama's.

Stop playing the politician's game. All that happens is they win and you lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post
    This is much more Bush's America than Obama's.

Stop playing the politician's game. All that happens is they win and you lose.
    It's a pretty good split down the middle if you "axe" me

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    contradict much ?
    Stating a fact isn't contradicting what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by twoskinsonemanns View Post
    It's a pretty good split down the middle if you "axe" me

Oh, I agree that both the ******* and elephant are equally responsible for the police state we live in today. But comparing Bush to Obama, Bush has done much more than Obama to get us where we are. Not that Obama isn't bad or anything, just that Bush had a massive springboard delivered in his first year of presidency with 7 years after that to jump around on the springboard.

As I have always said, neither president is/was better than the other. But if someone absolutely must insist on assigning responsibility of the current situation, then it falls more on Bush than Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post
    Stating a fact isn't contradicting what I said.

Oh, I agree that both the ******* and elephant are equally responsible for the police state we live in today. But comparing Bush to Obama, Bush has done much more than Obama to get us where we are. Not that Obama isn't bad or anything, just that Bush had a massive springboard delivered in his first year of presidency with 7 years after that to jump around on the springboard.

As I have always said, neither president is/was better than the other. But if someone absolutely must insist on assigning responsibility of the current situation, then it falls more on Bush than Obama.
    I understand.
    Each term, either group does what they can to take away the rights of the individual. Each successor that does not fight, really fight, to remove the particular freedom eating disease that last one inflicted owns that disease as far as I'm concerned. And I believe that feel that way as well. Obama has not tried to fight the patriot act (for example) because he owns it, and holds as a great accomplishment. They take as much as the populous will allow at any one time. Instead of fighting it we now have the NDAA in addition. It just keeps getting better and better, or worse and worse depending on your relative views on individual freedom.....