Thread: MTA Flint no weapon signage

Exclamation MTA Flint no weapon signage

i can not get a picture of this sign my camera is not good enough to take a picture of the glass sign. i would appreciate if someone with camera skills could get a pic

it is blue glass near the mens bathroom in the downtown station. it lists things you are prohibited from doing.

weapons portion says
    possessing selling distributing displaying or using any dangerous weapon on the premises or threatening the use of any other object in such a manner that it may be considered a weapon

Banned
    Could the sign itself be considered a weapon? It does put innocent lives in peril.

Campaign Veteran smellslikemichigan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RenkaiWulf View Post
    i can not get a picture of this sign my camera is not good enough to take a picture of the glass sign. i would appreciate if someone with camera skills could get a pic

it is blue glass near the mens bathroom in the downtown station. it lists things you are prohibited from doing.

weapons portion says
    have you asked them where they get the authority to ban weapons in a county operated building? i already called and confirmed they are county run the other day. just ask someone already. they probably don't know they can't ban guns.
    "If it ain't loaded and cocked it don't shoot." - Rooster Cogburn
    http://www.graystatemovie.com/