• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MTA Flint no weapon signage

RenkaiWulf

i can not get a picture of this sign my camera is not good enough to take a picture of the glass sign. i would appreciate if someone with camera skills could get a pic

it is blue glass near the mens bathroom in the downtown station. it lists things you are prohibited from doing.

weapons portion says
possessing selling distributing displaying or using any dangerous weapon on the premises or threatening the use of any other object in such a manner that it may be considered a weapon

smellslikemichigan

Campaign Veteran
i can not get a picture of this sign my camera is not good enough to take a picture of the glass sign. i would appreciate if someone with camera skills could get a pic

it is blue glass near the mens bathroom in the downtown station. it lists things you are prohibited from doing.

weapons portion says
have you asked them where they get the authority to ban weapons in a county operated building? i already called and confirmed they are county run the other day. just ask someone already. they probably don't know they can't ban guns.