• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just got my new sig...

DamonK

And it's friggin' awesome! $417 for a lightly used p226. And I'll be open carrying it almost as much as I carry my 1911. :-D

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

DamonK

I actually have thigh rigs for both... but they are both left handed. I actually found it to be a decent option for when my back is out and I don't want to carry something on my waist. But I have to admit, I'm kind of a geardo to. :D

TheGunMan

Congrats

Congrats on the Sig. By the way Guys and Gals, Glocks rule. There are more Glocks in use than the rest.
I like them all (Sig, 1911s .....)but I had to put in something for Glocks. Yes, I carry 2 Glocks G21 and G30. G21 is on my
hip and the other is a secret.
The important part is we all carry. :)

Last edited:

DamonK

I've been eyeballing those sig 1911s. The best of both worlds for this 1911 and sig lover. Anyone have any experience with them?

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
I've been eyeballing those sig 1911s. The best of both worlds for this 1911 and sig lover. Anyone have any experience with them?

Yes, both Bill and I have and carry Sig 1911's. They shoot like a top end 1911 and have Sig's reliability. Bill has the C3 and I carry the Commander size.

Trigger Dr

Congrats on the Sig. By the way Guys and Gals, Glocks rule. There are more Glocks in use than the rest.
I like them all (Sig, 1911s .....)but I had to put in something for Glocks. Yes, I carry 2 Glocks G21 and G30. G21 is on my
hip and the other is a secret.
The important part is we all carry. :)

AND.....looking at the different gun for sale forums, there are more glocks than any other 2 brands combined.

TheGunMan

Really

AND.....looking at the different gun for sale forums, there are more glocks than any other 2 brands combined.

Thats becouse they are upgrading to the new Glock models (Gen 4). The #1 firearm sold in 2011 was the Glock 19.
I thought everyone new that. Silly me..........:)

ThunderRanch

I'm beginning to believe I may be the only person on the planet to have had a bad experience with a Glock. I won't ever buy or shoot another one!

If you trust one with your personal protection, I truly pray you never experience the failures I did!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

TheGunMan

What Happened

I'm beginning to believe I may be the only person on the planet to have had a bad experience with a Glock. I won't ever buy or shoot another one!

If you trust one with your personal protection, I truly pray you never experience the failures I did!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

What Happened???