• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What are the Seven Monthly Background checks KY does on CCDW licensees?

Midwest

What are the Seven Monthly Background checks KY does on CCDW licensees? I thought it was just NICS. It seems 2006 was when they started the monthly background check.

Thanks

http://kentuckystatepolice.org/pdf/KSP_ANREP_06.pdf

(Page 42)

Carry Concealed Deadly Weapons (CCDW) Section
Started processing the Law Enforcement Officer’s Safety Act licenses.
All employees in the CCDW Section received training from FBI NICS on performing background
checks. Began performing all seven background checks each month on all licensees.