Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: In need of lawyer near Colfax area

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1

    In need of lawyer near Colfax area

    Hello, im a new member to the forum (visited this site multiple times but now I need advice), I'm from Oregon and recently ran into an open carry problem in Washington. Im looking for a good lawyer regarding open carrying in Washington near the Colfax area.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Regular Member TheGunMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Wenatchee, WA
    Posts
    83

    Info Needed

    What happened? There is lots of info in this forum.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Go to your courthouse and search out cases based on the same charge ... just a thought

  4. #4
    Regular Member Lammo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Spokane, Washington, USA
    Posts
    581
    If you don't want to post any details you can PM me and I can give you a few suggestions. I'm a prosecutor in Spokane but I know some of the Whitman County lawyers.
    IAALBIAAFTDPASNIPHCBCALA
    Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out. (John Corapi, The Black Sheep Dog)
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. (Groucho Marx)

  5. #5
    Regular Member amzbrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Marysville, Washington, USA
    Posts
    3,522
    I need a good workers comp attorney in the north end, any suggestions?
    If you voted for Obama to prove you are not a racist...
    what will you do now to prove you are not stupid?

    "The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of "liberalism," they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened." - Norman Thomas

    "They who can who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve niether liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by amzbrady View Post
    I need a good workers comp attorney in the north end, any suggestions?
    WC cases are much more hearing officer related than lawyer related ... some will give the burden on the employee and some the employer; if there is no real issue to argue, then the law basically says what you get.

    Ya ain't gonna get rich on a WC case.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Long gone
    Posts
    2,575
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    WC cases are much more hearing officer related than lawyer related ... some will give the burden on the employee and some the employer; if there is no real issue to argue, then the law basically says what you get.

    Ya ain't gonna get rich on a WC case.
    Well said Mr McBeth.

    You really do not need a lawyer for a WC case unless your claim has been denied by L&I.

    I am not a lawyer and I did not stay at a Holiday inn last night, I stayed at the Silver Legacy.

  8. #8
    Regular Member HeesBonafide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    152

    Here is a place to review attorneys'

    Quote Originally Posted by radman7 View Post
    Hello, im a new member to the forum (visited this site multiple times but now I need advice), I'm from Oregon and recently ran into an open carry problem in Washington. Im looking for a good lawyer regarding open carrying in Washington near the Colfax area.

    Thanks
    Check out www.avvo.com. That may provide some details and information on attorneys in your area.

    Good Luck!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •