Thread: Free event

Free event

http://www.franklincountyfreedomfest...1home/mainPage

Sponsored by the State Rep. who introduced pre-emption last session. Bring the whole family!
    Pony rides, re-enachments, free food!

Bring a pot luck dish!
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

All I see when I click on the link is a wheat field and a combine.

Quote Originally Posted by 9026543 View Post
    I scrolled down on the right side and it came up.

Hummm. I guess you have to subscribe to Facebook to see it.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!

I use Facebook, but not logged in. Works just fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by 9026543 View Post
    Whats wrong with a wheat field and a combine? Sounds like a good time to me.
    Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.

They have booths you can reserve for free? Anyone interested for the cause?
    Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.

2A Very friendly State Rep.

The State Rep who introduced the Preemption bill last session, we need him back!

Meet and Greet Breakfast ($6) with Paul Curtman

Saturday. September 22nd 8:00am until 10:00am.

Miller's Grill 2301 Highway A Washington, MO 63090
    (The City of Washington - OC is legal/OCers have had issues, not arrested nor detained)

Meet Paul Curtman! Talk to him and ask him your questions about the issues.

Paul Curtman has a solid record of fighting for personal freedoms and sound financial principles and he would like your vote to continue that fight for another two years in Jefferson City.

Paul is a member of the NRA, and is endorsed by Pro-life groups and small business organizations alike!

Paul sits on several committees in the Missouri General Assembly and currently serves as a Deputy Whip in the Missouri House of Representatives.

Paul is a 1999 graduate of Pacific High School and served as an infantry squad leader with the Marine Corps for several years.

Paul has been a financial adviser, has authored two books, and currently serves as the youth pastor of his church.

All-you-can eat bacon, eggs and frenchtoast breakfast for only $6.

SEE YOU THERE!

Quote Originally Posted by mspgunner View Post
    The State Rep who introduced the Preemption bill last session, we need him back!

Meet and Greet Breakfast ($6) with Paul Curtman

Saturday. September 22nd 8:00am until 10:00am.

Miller's Grill 2301 Highway A Washington, MO 63090
    (The City of Washington - OC is legal/OCers have had issues, not arrested nor detained)

Meet Paul Curtman! Talk to him and ask him your questions about the issues.

Paul Curtman has a solid record of fighting for personal freedoms and sound financial principles and he would like your vote to continue that fight for another two years in Jefferson City.

Paul is a member of the NRA, and is endorsed by Pro-life groups and small business organizations alike!

Paul sits on several committees in the Missouri General Assembly and currently serves as a Deputy Whip in the Missouri House of Representatives.

Paul is a 1999 graduate of Pacific High School and served as an infantry squad leader with the Marine Corps for several years.

Paul has been a financial adviser, has authored two books, and currently serves as the youth pastor of his church.

All-you-can eat bacon, eggs and frenchtoast breakfast for only $6.

SEE YOU THERE!
    Though, "consensual contacts" may be contentious depending on the circumstances.

If you can make the event check your under sofa cushions and the ashtray in your vehicle for 6 bucks in change. It should be a good time.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by mspgunner View Post
    I scrolled down on the right side and it came up.

Hummm. I guess you have to subscribe to Facebook to see it.
    No facebook. Will not use it.

Trying again

OK, I'm not a compter whiz and unfortunately a lot of events I find for pro-2A legislators coem from Facebook.

Try this lonk for the most pro-2/OC legislator we have in the Missouri House:
    http://www.franklincountyfreedomfest...!home/mainPage

If the above doesn't work I'll try something else. The event is FREE! Bring the kids, there is a lot they will glow about!

Last edited by mspgunner; 09-23-2012 at 10:27 AM.