• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Free event

Griz

I use Facebook, but not logged in. Works just fine for me.

mspgunner

2A Very friendly State Rep.

The State Rep who introduced the Preemption bill last session, we need him back!

Meet and Greet Breakfast ($6) with Paul Curtman

Saturday. September 22nd 8:00am until 10:00am.

Miller's Grill 2301 Highway A Washington, MO 63090
(The City of Washington - OC is legal/OCers have had issues, not arrested nor detained)

Meet Paul Curtman! Talk to him and ask him your questions about the issues.

Paul Curtman has a solid record of fighting for personal freedoms and sound financial principles and he would like your vote to continue that fight for another two years in Jefferson City.

Paul is a member of the NRA, and is endorsed by Pro-life groups and small business organizations alike!

Paul sits on several committees in the Missouri General Assembly and currently serves as a Deputy Whip in the Missouri House of Representatives.

Paul is a 1999 graduate of Pacific High School and served as an infantry squad leader with the Marine Corps for several years.

Paul has been a financial adviser, has authored two books, and currently serves as the youth pastor of his church.

All-you-can eat bacon, eggs and frenchtoast breakfast for only $6.

SEE YOU THERE!

OC for ME

The State Rep who introduced the Preemption bill last session, we need him back!

Meet and Greet Breakfast ($6) with Paul Curtman

Saturday. September 22nd 8:00am until 10:00am.

Miller's Grill 2301 Highway A Washington, MO 63090
(The City of Washington - OC is legal/OCers have had issues, not arrested nor detained)

Meet Paul Curtman! Talk to him and ask him your questions about the issues.

Paul Curtman has a solid record of fighting for personal freedoms and sound financial principles and he would like your vote to continue that fight for another two years in Jefferson City.

Paul is a member of the NRA, and is endorsed by Pro-life groups and small business organizations alike!

Paul sits on several committees in the Missouri General Assembly and currently serves as a Deputy Whip in the Missouri House of Representatives.

Paul is a 1999 graduate of Pacific High School and served as an infantry squad leader with the Marine Corps for several years.

Paul has been a financial adviser, has authored two books, and currently serves as the youth pastor of his church.

All-you-can eat bacon, eggs and frenchtoast breakfast for only $6.

SEE YOU THERE!
Though, "consensual contacts" may be contentious depending on the circumstances.

If you can make the event check your under sofa cushions and the ashtray in your vehicle for 6 bucks in change. It should be a good time.

mspgunner

Trying again

OK, I'm not a compter whiz and unfortunately a lot of events I find for pro-2A legislators coem from Facebook.

Try this lonk for the most pro-2/OC legislator we have in the Missouri House:
http://www.franklincountyfreedomfestival.com/#!home/mainPage

If the above doesn't work I'll try something else. The event is FREE! Bring the kids, there is a lot they will glow about!

Scan0001_zps5ea43720.jpg

Last edited: