• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

S&W BB Pistol

onestar 50

I wanted to buy the S & W co2 black bb pistol to practice in the backyard with but our walmarts didn't carry it. And our Walmart store isn't on the Walmart.com shipping list of walmarts store of theirs.

mark-in-texas

Academy carries it. I got one recently. It fits my holster but has 2 problems; the balance and the trigger pull are not the same as real pistol.

NoTolerance

Hi friends i like to the different weapons and i have two model of guns at my home but i am heard first time about these guns i have no idea about these guns and also don't know how to use these guns and how many bullets are in these guns anyways this is nice information about these guns and thanks for introducing me about these guns.....

Hello sir! I am wanting to be buying your these guns. I trust they are as you described. Please telling me your asking price. I will add $100 to total asking for convenience. I will have my agent accept these guns at the address I will sending you. Please send me your PayPal information and bank account numbers so I can make prompt payment for these guns.

:D

1245A Defender

And!!!

Hello sir! I am wanting to be buying your these guns. I trust they are as you described. Please telling me your asking price. I will add $100 to total asking for convenience. I will have my agent accept these guns at the address I will sending you. Please send me your PayPal information and bank account numbers so I can make prompt payment for these guns.

I are and to the like of these model of those type off guns you are like too.
My banko can be to send the finance too U, if coude you send to here the number of account but then you mother maiden name too.
Many nu gun of types I am want ing to send mony to get this to be dedly for defenss.
I can send alots O maney too U cause now I Waiting tooreseev a miilioone dallores from the kingdoom of brunniii!
I helpd solv his tacs problom!

sharkey

You should be more tolerant. LOL!