Thread: S&W BB Pistol

S&W BB Pistol

I wanted to buy the S & W co2 black bb pistol to practice in the backyard with but our walmarts didn't carry it. And our Walmart store isn't on the Walmart.com shipping list of walmarts store of theirs.

Banned
    Man, sounds like you are in a pickle! I don't have any CO2 pistols ...

Try nextag.com or ebay !

Academy carries it. I got one recently. It fits my holster but has 2 problems; the balance and the trigger pull are not the same as real pistol.
    Lower the crime rate by lowering the criminal survival rate!
    When people say 'God Bless America' I'm sure He says, "I gave you Texas!"

$40 from airgundepot online.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Amazon.com

Re: S&W BB Pistol

Quote Originally Posted by Alexzander View Post
    Hi friends i like to the different weapons and i have two model of guns at my home but i am heard first time about these guns i have no idea about these guns and also don't know how to use these guns and how many bullets are in these guns anyways this is nice information about these guns and thanks for introducing me about these guns.....
    Hello sir! I am wanting to be buying your these guns. I trust they are as you described. Please telling me your asking price. I will add $100 to total asking for convenience. I will have my agent accept these guns at the address I will sending you. Please send me your PayPal information and bank account numbers so I can make prompt payment for these guns.

And!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NoTolerance View Post
    Hello sir! I am wanting to be buying your these guns. I trust they are as you described. Please telling me your asking price. I will add $100 to total asking for convenience. I will have my agent accept these guns at the address I will sending you. Please send me your PayPal information and bank account numbers so I can make prompt payment for these guns.

I are and to the like of these model of those type off guns you are like too.
    My banko can be to send the finance too U, if coude you send to here the number of account but then you mother maiden name too.
    Many nu gun of types I am want ing to send mony to get this to be dedly for defenss.
    I can send alots O maney too U cause now I Waiting tooreseev a miilioone dallores from the kingdoom of brunniii!
    I helpd solv his tacs problom!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Quote Originally Posted by NoTolerance View Post

You should be more tolerant. LOL!