• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Eric Holder cleared in 'Fast and Furious' probe!!!

PistolPackingMomma

Hmm, the Office of the Inspector General, Department of Justice, investigated a failed Department of Justice operation.

Seems legit.

davidmcbeth

Banned
It was all part of a plan to disarm us .. of course he was cleared of any wrongdoing .... he did exactly what he was supposed to do

Jack House

I couldn't bother reading the whole thing, too much "they said it, it's gospel" in the article. Makes my skin crawl.

randian

A DoJ probe instigated by Holder and run by people appointed by Holder, stalling Congress and giving DoJ and Holder more time to eliminate evidence, clears both DoJ and Holder. Not even a hint of conflict of interest to see here.

Beretta92FSLady

Thundar

Fast & Furious = Administration's Leadership Failure

I just got done reading the report.

Even though there was significant whitewashing and attempts to link it to the Bush Administration (Operation Linebacker) the report screams in ten foot tall blood soaked letters LEADERSHIP FAILURE

This sort of failure cannot be accepted in the US Government.

To sum up the after action:

Holder Lied, Latinos Died, Patsies fried.

Holder has to go.

Last edited:

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
In other news, staying healthy has recently been determined to be greatly aided by a sensible diet and regular exercise.

Last edited: