• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who wants to by a gun ??? Just saw this... a little old.

protias

I don't know why a cop would sell a gun to a criminal, when that criminal could very well use that same gun against the cop.

Yetiman

Guns don't kill people, Super Sized soda cups do.

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
Guns don't kill people, Super Sized soda cups do.

Guzzle guzzle guzzle .. I'm still alive Bloomberg ! :eek:

+

I've known many cops .. never known one who did not get something at least once (cash, guns, etc) don't know too many who sold guns to criminals though ... kudos to the cops ingenuity ! Have fun in prison!

NoTolerance

Mina — a six-year veteran who worked midnight patrol tours

We seem to have really dropped the bar on what qualifies someone to be a "veteran" these days.

Johnny, a two-year middle school veteran, went on to high school this year...