• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC with the *****

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I was requested by a member here, to leave the wilderness tomorrow and video the National "Slutwalk" in Richmond:lol:

I will get up at 3:00 AM and come to the Big City OC'ing of course.
Hopefully there will not be any camera breakers in the crowd. Spandex on inappropriately proportioned ladies is cause for cancellation.:uhoh:

Yes, it is OC related because it's a National protest against violence against women and lack of concern by the police, thus the name.

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Proactive Shooters is a Silver Level supporter for the event. I will have one of our salespeople there handing out brochures at the finish line.

Be nice to her.....otherwise, I'm afraid she'll hurt you...LOL!

I might take her out for Bar B Q:lol::lol:

twoskinsonemanns

Oh, looks like you were censored.

Well, can't have riots just because some folks might be offended.

The whole thread should be censored! I'm thinking about rioting just because I can guess what word was censored through context.

/sarcasm

Repeater

I doubt it RR. I want to get to Monroe before any of the Slutts get there.

Will Sandra Fluke be there?

Maybe the gun community could have a spokesgirl proclaiming the need for federally subsidized handguns.

Think of the benefits!

As for those taxpayers who might object, well then, those folks would be "insensitive" -- calling dissenters "insensitive" usually works on putting people on the defensive.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
As tempting as it is to make slutt jokes, this was one of the best organized events I've seen. I had a near problem with a campus cop but he blinked first.

Jim, your new helper is adorable!

a7ff726b36582f8adab472c24b7872.png

00f839ddf8a9945a5b231a38a9633c.png

And yes....I made Bar B Q jokes:lol:

scouser

peter, (well someone has to ask has to ask him) did you happen to see Granny Franny there ?

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I'll tell part of the VCU Police story. I was wearing a gun and it was my conversion to 38 Super, 9mm. I was also wearing my Taser which is normal for me but I had it on a hip holster today. The cop pointed at my Taser and said "Are you wearing a firearm My Man?"

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I'm editing video now and have to ask.....DOES THE SUN NOT SHINE IN THE CITY?

I can white balance my camera settings on a lot of those people.

twoskinsonemanns

I'll tell part of the VCU Police story. I was wearing a gun and it was my conversion to 38 Super, 9mm. I was also wearing my Taser which is normal for me but I had it on a hip holster today. The cop pointed at my Taser and said "Are you wearing a firearm My Man?"

I'd like to hear the whole story.