Thread: Good 2A Lawyers in the St. Louis Area

Good 2A Lawyers in the St. Louis Area

Recent thread got me thinking maybe I need to have a list of a few GOOD Pro-2A lawyers in the St Louis Metro area in my Rolodex/Phone . This would be good information to have should anyone get caught up in an unlikely circumstance.

What lawyers can be gotten for a decent rate that doesn't require selling the house or getting rid of the dog,kids,and all personal effects to pay for a defense. Yet can still provide a better than average defense for those hoping to not be thrown under the bus should something happen.

Understandably good people with the best intentions following the law the best they can do still get caught up on occasion/circumstances when they had only the best intentions.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "The shores of history are littered with the wrecks of civilizations, where once free men trusted their rights and liberty to a wholly centralized government"

Accomplished Advocate
    Quote Originally Posted by mechanicworkman View Post
    Recent thread got me thinking maybe I need to have a list of a few GOOD Pro-2A lawyers in the St Louis Metro area in my Rolodex/Phone . This would be good information to have should anyone get caught up in an unlikely circumstance.

What lawyers can be gotten for a decent rate that doesn't require selling the house or getting rid of the dog,kids,and all personal effects to pay for a defense. Yet can still provide a better than average defense for those hoping to not be thrown under the bus should something happen.

Understandably good people with the best intentions following the law the best they can do still get caught up on occasion/circumstances when they had only the best intentions.
    Good lawyers are going to run 250 an hour for office work and 400 for trial time, or more. If you are involved in a shooting incident, your life is going to change and you will be lucky to spend 10k or less and 100k is not outside the box to retain your freedom. As far as muni misdemeanor charges, 3 to 5k is going to be pretty close, might get it cheaper, all depends upon too many factors to predict.

I would not recommend looking for the 'least expensive" in contrast to "the most qualified" if your freedom depends upon it.
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."