Thread: First Post...finally

First Post...finally

Hey everyone,

Been lurking here for months. I wanted to wait till my first gun (Ruger SP101) to finally come in before I posted. I haven't had my first public OC yet. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and let you all know what a great resource you guys are for information and motivation. Maybe I'll see you around the Tacoma-Federal Way area .

Quote Originally Posted by Vigil View Post
    Hey everyone,

Been lurking here for months. I wanted to wait till my first gun (Ruger SP101) to finally come in before I posted. I haven't had my first public OC yet. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and let you all know what a great resource you guys are for information and motivation. Maybe I'll see you around the Tacoma-Federal Way area .
    Well?

We are waiting for the introduction? Name, age, SS#, address, etc....

Welcome to OCDO, remember, 2nd Saturday of each month at the Starbucks off 348th and Hwy 18, 9am.
    Live Free or Die!

Banned
    Hello Vigil ... nice gun ... welcome

Welcome

You're not alone. I too lurked for quite a while and just read until posting my for the first time the other day.

Hola friend, welcome to the club!

PJ
    -PJ

"A well-regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." -Amendment Two, The Constitution of the United States

"The right of the individual citizen to bear arms in defense of himself, or the state, shall not be impaired..." -Amendment Two, The Constitution of the United States

Quote Originally Posted by gogodawgs View Post
    Well?

We are waiting for the introduction? Name, age, SS#, address, etc....

Welcome to OCDO, remember, 2nd Saturday of each month at the Starbucks off 348th and Hwy 18, 9am.
    We will of course require a routing number from your banking institution, I mean in order to receive a...........uhm...........proper introduction.......

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky508 View Post
    We will of course require a routing number from your banking institution, I mean in order to receive a...........uhm...........proper introduction.......
    Did you want to wire some funds to my account then?

I think I like OCDO introductions

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
    Welcome to the forum! Hope to see you at the Federal Way Starbucks on 10/13 @ 9am.
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson