Thread: Backyard vs. inside house

Backyard vs. inside house

Never mind...
    Last edited by BaldnBlk; 09-23-2012 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BaldnBlk View Post
    Can someone give me a clarification on shooting an intruder in my backyard. I have an 8 ft cinder block wall/fence that some jumped the other night and spray painted graffiti on it. Can I shoot a fool in my backyard defacing my property? This comes a week after my 4 tires on my truck got slashed. Police says its not important enough to send out someone. I just need to know the law.????
    You shoot someone only when you believe that your life or the life of a loved one is in imminent danger. You don't want a dead man on your conscience over some spray paint... especially not if it turns out to be a kid.

As far as the law goes, ask a lawyer. We're not the DA, so we don't know. I'm sure where he is standing, what he is carrying, and where you shoot him are factors in whether or not the DA prosecutes you.

Quote Originally Posted by BaldnBlk View Post
    Can someone give me a clarification on shooting an intruder in my backyard. I have an 8 ft cinder block wall/fence that some jumped the other night and spray painted graffiti on it. Can I shoot a fool in my backyard defacing my property? This comes a week after my 4 tires on my truck got slashed. Police says its not important enough to send out someone. I just need to know the law.????
    It you have to ask such question my advice for the sake of the pro-gun and open carry group would be for you to remove the firing pins out of your firearms and have someone else hang on to them until you have a chance to read older posting on open carry, do shoot no shoot research, get more training and legal advice.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...kyard-graffiti

Dude, do you really want to shoot a punk that bad? Might I recommend hitting them with krylon florescent orange? It will make the tagger easy to spot.