Thread: Johnson suing for access to participate in debates ---

Banned

Johnson suing for access to participate in debates ---

The suit argues that since the president and vice president are paid a salary, the pursuit of the White House can be defined as commerce and thus be regulated by the Sherman Antitrust Act.
    Raw Story (http://s.tt/1o8nC)

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/09/2...ntial-debates/

I love this one, using the over-used "commerce clause" to stick it to the man ...

Good for him. Anything to throw a monkey wrench into the two-party system is a plus, even if I don't like the person that's doing it (not that I have anything against Johnson, yet)
    "Anyone worth shooting once is worth shooting twice." -Zeus

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" - Malcolm Reynolds

EDC = Walther PPQ 9mm

Who is Gary Johnson?
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Who is Gary Johnson?
    I'll assume, from your repetition of this question, that it's not an Ayn Rand reference, but an attempt to demean a candidate for President by suggesting that he's so minor as to be unknown. To which I'll respond:

Someone with principles. You wouldn't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by ()pen(arry View Post
    I'll assume, from your repetition of this question, that it's not an Ayn Rand reference, but an attempt to demean a candidate for President by suggesting that he's so minor as to be unknown. To which I'll respond:

Someone with principles. You wouldn't understand.
    Citing Gary Johnson's obscurity is not demeaning Gary Johnson. Gary Johnson has accomplished far more than Ron Paul has ever accomplished yet Gary Johnson remains a relative unknown outside of New Mexico.

Once again, who is Gary Johnson.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

I hope Johnson get into the debates.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Once again, who is Gary Johnson.
    Clearly you know the answer, so your thrice-asked question can only be a poor attempt at being pithy. If you have something of substance to offer, do so.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    I hope Johnson get into the debates.
    I hope so too, just so that other candidates that are not "invited" to debates are welcome to join them .. like "the rent is to damn high party" ... debates mean little unless one falls on his face ... but they can be entertaining, if other candidates are allowed to participate and put real issues on the lime-light.

Who is Gary Johnson?
    Check my current sig for details.

He also has some good promo spots. Like this one:

Activist Member
    If anyone would like to know where he stands on the Second Amendment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay8FbuU5BHE

This video gave me chills. This video is very true and couldn't paint the truth better than it does.
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KYGlockster View Post
    If anyone would like to know where he stands on the Second Amendment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay8FbuU5BHE

This video gave me chills. This video is very true and couldn't paint the truth better than it does.
    I'm a BELIEVER ! Anyone who votes for any other candidate is throwing their vote away !