Thread: Supper Meet - 6 October

Supper Meet - 6 October

We're having a supper meet at Country's Barbecue on Atlanta Highway in Montgomery. 6 October at 6:30 pm.

RSVP by 4 October so that I can give Country's a heads-up and a rough number.

Y'all come!!!
    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

Regular Member Brimstone Baritone's Avatar
    I'll be there. Already responded via Facebook.
    There was a time that the pieces fit, but I watched them fall away, mildewed and smoldering, strangled by our coveting. I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing. Doomed to crumble, unless we grow and strengthen our communication. -Tool, "Schism"

Regular Member Brimstone Baritone's Avatar
    Had a blast. It was good to finally meet everyone (although with my memory, I may have been meeting some of them for the second or third time). What was the final count? I remember 9, counting the young 'un.
    There was a time that the pieces fit, but I watched them fall away, mildewed and smoldering, strangled by our coveting. I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing. Doomed to crumble, unless we grow and strengthen our communication. -Tool, "Schism"

Nine is what I counted. I think everyone had a great time, even the young'un. I know the Missus and I sure did.
    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."